Brody and his poorly face... New update pg 6

Urchin

Reaction score
brody has cut his face open REALLY BAD again.

100 times worse than last time, he was with Mason upstairs, standing on the bed, hands on the window sill watching the fireworks. Both his hands slipped off, his bottom jaw banged the sill and his teeth went all the way though his face, below his bottom lip.
It's just a huge hole, OH just rushed him off to casualty, they just got there and now i'm sat here waiting for news.

I'm devastated and poor Mason is so upset too.

awww the poor poppet - I am sure he will be fine - fighting solider that he is :hug:

Oh dear - I'm sure the trauma is worse for you than him - you know how children bounce back! :hug:

Jesus poor little man, right little ruff n tumbler isnt he bless him, bet its not as bad as it looked !
Hopefully you'll hear soon, chin up lovely :hug: :hug:

Oh love! It's horrible, Mhairi did it a few weeks ago and I have to say it looked MUCH worse than it actually was!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And give a few to Brody when he gets home :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh NOOOO!!! :(

Poor little man, please keep us informed, and try not to panic. He is in the best place. Brody's such a little adventurer, I fear he's always going to be the one to give you worries!

Oh no, poor Brody! I'm sure he'll be fine, but you must be so worried.

Thinking of you all

Valentine Xxx

Oh no poor little Brody! they do like to test us don't they! I hope he is ok bless him!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and you that must have been a fright!

aww poor bairn :( i'd be upset too but i'm sure they will fix him up just fine :hug:

Awwwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

As others have said, I am sure he'll be fine and is in the best place. It must seem so much worse for you waiting for news though.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww you must be so worried hun :( I hope he's ok, I'm sure he will be :hug: :hug:

Well they are on the way home. The hospital have given him painkillers and put those steri strips on it and said to take him to the surgeon at the children's hospital first thing in the morning. :(

It doesn't seem right, if it needs stitching I want them to do it now, but they said if he went now he would just be put on a ward for the night and they would do it in the morning anyway.

On the plus side, I don;t want just anybody having a look, the proper plastic surgeon is gonna look tomorrow so its the right person for the job.

I feel sick. It was just before dinner and all the dinner is cooked and left out stone cold in the kitchen I can't face it.

Oh Urchin you must be so worried. Im sure he will be fine - little boys are very resilient. I know it wont make you feel any better though - so have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh the poor guy :(

:hug: i would be beside myself too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back