List of our 2007 Babies

Rickson Micah, born 13th december 2007 , 15:02pm weighing 5lb.

Lovella Ashlii Stead Born 24th December 2007 4:43am 9lbs 3oz.

hey wheres our names

Renee Eliana Forde Itela, born 19th June at 11.55pm 7lbs 5oz

my favorite bit was seeing her beautiful face for the 1st time, and just thinking i can't believe your finally here 8)

YAY :D

Hello all congrats to all of u. I had my 4th child on 23rd december 07, we called him archie and he was 7lb 5oz and am definetly stopping at 4 lol.

i was due on 1st jan but he decided he wanted to be here for xmas day lol

Amber Thompson 31st december 6:47am 8lb 10oz

when i found out i had given birth to a little girl after 26hours of labour

Sorry I'm so late!!

Jenna Caitlin, born by c-section, 26th Nov 2007, weighing in at 7lbs 10.5oz :D

Can't believe she's 12 weeks old already!

Sorry, I'm late!

Joseph Abraham was born on Oct 30th 2007 - weighing 3.8 kilos, fully healthy, after a 30hr labor.

6 December 2007. Ruby Mae born by C- Section at 10.07 am weight 7lb,

Favourite moment - finding out that we had been blessed with another beautiful, healthy daughter. Also looking at the amazing photographs that my husband managed to capture of her arrival.

I've just realised that we're not on this thread ( a bit late I know!).

Dylan Daniel born on 31st August 07 @ 0421, 7lb 12oz. Favourite moment was when they brought him to me 7 minutes after he was born and showing me his winkie - I didn't know what I had until then and they were having to help him breathe so it was a scary 7 minutes

sorry im late, just seen this..

Jason Luke Jordan born on 29 th march 2007 @ 21:56 weighing in at 6lbs 11ozs.

fav moment? when i got to cuddle him after he was born :D

I thought I'd added us to this, obviously not!

Toby William Joseph Hunt was born at 12.03 am weighing a whopping 9lb6oz, little brother to James and Marcus

My favourite moment was having him lifetd up onto me and seing his beautiful face and body, I couldn't believe we'd actually done it and he was safe and well.

My son Evan William was born on 24th June 2007 at 15:52pm, he weighed 8lb 8oz.

My fave moment was when i had him in my arms for the first time and he looked up at me all wide eyed. He was the most beautiful baby i had ever seen.

Grace Jamie Portane born September 2nd 2007 at 03:42 weighing 5lb 4oz.
Joseph Matthew Portane born September 2nd 2007 03:49 weighing 5lb 4oz.

Favorite moment was knowing that my 2 babies were making me the happiest woman alive.

edward alexander pulling the last baby of the year on pf forum 7.35am 31/12/2007 born 36+5 at home and only about a 6 hr labor

EEeeee did'nt realise i had'nt posted in here.
Baby Jessica Louise Born 4th September 2007 at 4:37am, 7lb 12oz after an 8 hour labour.

Valley Girl said:
I thought I'd added us to this, obviously not!

Toby William Joseph Hunt was born at 12.03 am weighing a whopping 9lb6oz, little brother to James and Marcus

My favourite moment was having him lifetd up onto me and seing his beautiful face and body, I couldn't believe we'd actually done it and he was safe and well.

I have posted onto tis thread but we are still not added :(

hi there....

this is a long time overdue but...

I had Olivia Margaret on the 30th September 2007 at 9.36 p.m. She weighed 5lb 12 and a 1/2 oz.

best moment?: after well over an hour and a half of pushing, she was delivered onto my bare tummy, she looked at me and Steve and I just cried with relief and joy.

3rd May 2007, Elyssa Marie was born weighing 7lb 5oz at 9:47pm
My best moment was Jaycee meeting her little sister (the one who's been kicking her in the head during cuddles!) for the very first time.. very emotional! :cry:

Lauren Kate born 9th February 2007.

Best moment? Finally meeting my baby girl!

ooh thought i had replied in here already obvs not lol..

Jason Luke arrived 7 days later on the 29 March 2007 at 21:56pm weighing in at 6lbs 11ozs

best moment when i got home and had him to my self haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back