List of our 2007 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
If you would like your birth adding to the list, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) with your baby's name, birth date and time, weight, and a note of your favourite moment. I'll update the above list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

It's important to reply to this thread if you would like to be included, as I may miss your entry if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!

Best wishes,
LauraB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUR BABIES BORN IN 2007!

Misslarue
Gave birth to Daniel Bowell on 3 January 2007 at 8.06pm, weight 6lb 1.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when I looked at him for the very first time. I had been dreaming of it for months and couldn't wait to see his gorgeous little face"

Jaidy
Gave birth to Zachary Peter Scadding on 7 January 2007 at 7.28pm, weight 6lb 12oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when the midwife handed me my gorgeous baby boy and I remember feeling such an intense rush of love for him, and crying with joy! Touching his little hands and feet and watching him adjust to the lights in the big wide world was amazing, and watching daddy's first cuddle made me go to jelly, I felt so proud :D"

lozzijane
Gave birth to Ellouise Caitlin Olwen Lucas on 11 January 2007 at 9.10pm, weight 8lb 15oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when they handed Ellouise to my dad, the look on his face was absolutly priceless... he was so proud, he was grinning from ear to ear, and it was my lil girly that was making him so happy."

mermaid
Gave birth to Finley Walker-Partridge on 17 January 2007 at 6.23am, weight 5lb 10oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "My favourite moment was when I was alone with my new baby through the night cuddling him and he opened his big blue eyes for the first time to look at his mummy. :cry: :hug:"

zoe c
Gave birth to Ruby Edith McCoy on 20 January 2007 at 8.27pm, weight 6lb 11oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when they lifted her up for Lee to see, and he told me we had a daughter..We were both crying, and laughing, and I was yelling "Ruby, Ruby, I love you Ruby Roo!!" It was the happiest moment of my life"

roxanne080
Gave birth to Holly May Clarke on 31 January 2007, weight 9lb 2oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when a midwife put her into bed with me on the night i gave birth to her."

treena9673
Gave birth to Lynsey Louise McIlwraith on 2 February 2007 at 1.43am
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when her big sister first laid eyes on her - very emotional moment :cry: "

kellie80
Gave birth to Nathan Paul Rooney on 3 February 2007 at 1.39pm, weight 9lb 5oz

Shaz
Gave birth to Connor James Gray on 4 February 2007 at 12.44am, weight 7lb 11oz

Sassyminx
Gave birth to Finley Dickenson on 7 February 2007 at 5.47am, weight 8lb 7.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when finley was born and started crying,i was worried about him as had such an awful labour! Also seeing the look on Lees face, he was over the moon :dance:"

rusks
Gave birth to Luke James Webster on 11 February 2007 at 10.00am, weight 4lb 4.75oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when i got to see and cuddle him for the first time 8 hours after he was born."

jools221181
Gave birth to Brody Gordon Rea on 17 February 2007 at 3.41pm, weight 7lb 15.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "hearing him cry out and seeing him for the first time in his daddys arms while he was trying to open his eyes."

Icecream
Gave birth to Katie Louise James on 19 February 2007 at 1.35am, weight 6lb 5oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "holding her against my chest straight after giving birth. It was a very precious moment."

traceyjones
Gave birth to Harry and Freddie Jones on 27 February 2007 at 5.59pm and 6.33pm, weight 5lb 13oz and 4lb 13oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "finally getting to hold my babies 4 days later after being seriously ill following the birth - swiftly followed by being told I could go home with my boys"

Minime
Gave birth to Ethan Bruce David Kennedy on 28 February 2007 at 5.26am, weight 7lb 15oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "hearing him cry for the first time as it took a few minutes to get him going so I was on pins waiting for it."

Charlotte & Emily
Gave birth to Emily Paige on 23 March 2007 at 11.00am, weight 8lb 4oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when i first got to hold and cuddle her"

marchmama
Gave birth to Willow Summer Davis on 28 March 2007 at 6.51am, weight 7lb 8.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "being back on post natal ward as labour lasted 40 hours. also holding her for the fisrt time and wondering how i managed to make something so perfect. :D"

maybebaby
Gave birth to Austin Richard Arthur Saunders on 29 March 2007 at 2.36am, weight 8lb 6oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when he opened his eyes and looked at me for the first time"

rach
Gave birth to Christopher John Davies on 29 March 2007 at 9.22am, weight 6lb 15oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "hearing that first cry"

exicited rach
Gave birth to Jayde Christine Louise Sumner on 3 April 2007 at 12.35pm, weight 7lb 6oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "having my first cuddle with her and actually seeing her and hearing her cry :D :D :D :D :D :D "

Emmylou
Gave birth to Elizabeth Ann Johnston (Libby) on 8 April 2007 at 6.37am
Mum's Favourite Moment: "holding her for the first time, closely followed by looking across to DH having his first big cuddle (he looked so happy) :hug: "

sarah113
Gave birth to Hayden Lee Birkitt on 11 April 2007 at 10.41am, weight 7lb 7.5oz

LauraB
Gave birth to Oliver on 9 May 2007 at 9.44am, weight 7lb 12oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "Oliver's angry little face after he'd been airlifted by C-section, it was SO cute :lol: I loved the time we had afterwards in the recovery room :hug:"

Rachx
Gave birth to Samuel Joseph Hollingworth on 23 May 2007 at 12.50pm, weight 4lb 9oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "When they told me i could take him home after 3 weeks in SCBU"

oldermum
Gave birth to Holly Elise James on 24 May 2007, weight 6lb 7oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "having a first cuddle and breast-feed 14 hrs after having her as she was rushed to Neo Natel Unit at birth."

suzy100
Gave birth to Maisy Mucha-Cable on 7 June 2007 at 9.02pm, weight 5lb 14.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "When the midwife handed our baby to Vinnie and told him it was a 'GIRL'. After 3 boys, he was so happy"

grace1983
Gave birth to Ami-Grace on 9 June 2007, weight 1lb 13oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "She is still in the NICU. Poor little angel has had more than her fair share of preemie problems and continues to take one step forward and four steps back, but will hopefully be out soon. Our little miracle."

trixipaws
Gave birth to Melissa Elaine on 10 June 2007 at 4.45pm, weight 7lb 7oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "feeling her little warm wet body against my chest and holding her tiny hand when she was only seconds old!"

*saulino*
Gave birth to Kadyn Ryan Miller on 18 June 2007 at 8.34am
Mum's Favourite Moment: "him looking right in my eyes brought tears to mine :)"

Ruthy
Gave birth to Dylan Carter Davis on 21 June 2007, weight 7lb
Mum's Favourite Moment: "When he first smiled in his big brothers arms."

Vicki & Nathan
Gave birth to Nathan David Paul on 5 July 2007 at 1.30am, weight 6lb
Mum's Favourite Moment: "them putting him on my tummy and looking up at my OH and seeing proud tears in his eyes"

wend
Gave birth to Maddison Debra Elaine Heath on 21 July 2007, weight 7lb 2oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "holding her for the first time , looking into her eyes and hearing her cry for the first time."

enn
Gave birth to Emily Jessica on 10 August 2007, weight 7lb 13oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "gettig her head out and skin to skin contact straight away with her eyes focusing on mummy :)"

mrs_tommo22
Gave birth to Imogen Dakota Thompson on 13 August 2007 at 4.45am, weight 6lb 9oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when i delivered her and she was put straight on me for skin to skin. My midwife was fantastic and read my birth plan and did everything i wanted. I even cut the cord which was great."

Xena
Gave birth to Alexander Joshua on 14 August 2007 at 9.58pm, weight 10lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "hearing him cry for the first time and knowing that despite a scary birth (he had the cord wrapped round his neck) that my little guy was okay."

FeeFee
Gave birth to James David on 28 August 2007 at 11.29am, weight 9lb 6oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when i was looking at my darling husband when Jamesy let out his first cry and seeing Hubbys bottom lip quiver and tears pricked both our eyes as our son was born into the world, the rush of love was as amazing as the moment itself."

smurf
Gave birth to Olivia Louise on 30 August 2007 at 9.17am, weight 7lb 13.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "seeing her for the very first time and realising she was mine. :D"

BEX101
Gave birth to Rosemary Grace Knox on 13 September 2007 at 2.17am, weight 9lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "the look in Ricks eyes when we heared her cry for the first time after the section."

jayla's mummy
Gave birth to Jayla Patricia Gagg on 15 September 2007 at 4.26pm, weight 7lb 1oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when i held her to my chest and my BF told me it was a girl"

Jamie
Gave birth to Paige Mary Grace Davies on 5 October 2007 at 3.21pm, weight 7lb 10oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "Managed to deliver her in a successful VBAC with no intervention :cheer:"

clairescunny55
Gave birth to Ryan Peter James Brennan on 24 October 2007, weight 10lb 7.5oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "finding out the weight and ringing my mum to tell her she'd missed it all because it happened too quick."

princess_h
Gave birth to Mia on 29 October 2007 at 9.09am, weight 8lb 14oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "coming round from general anesthetic to be met by my bf next to me and mia being handed to me (bringing a tear to my eye now!!!!) hehe :D"

maria1976
Gave birth to Ruby Jane Gingell on 30 October 2007 at 8.45am, weight 5lb 15oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when i first got to look at her face and cried with with joy and relief with my husband."

Kylie1007
Gave birth to Finlay Strang on 6 November 2007, weight 7lb 8oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "being born after a relatively easy 5 hr labour - oh and finally meeting my baby after all that time!"

CalamityGem
Gave birth to Ava Rose on 19 November 2007 at 10.23pm, weight 6lb 12oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when they put Ava on my chest and she looked straight at me."

orcaloverbabs
Gave birth to Addison James on 20 November 2007 at 10.20am, weight 6lb 11oz

Guadagia
Gave birth to Rocco on 7 December 2007, weight 7lb

//**Stacie&Bump**
Gave birth to Madison Sarah Brooke Allsopp on 13 December 2007, weight 5lb 8oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when she held her 4 the 1st time and everyone came in and was just like "aww she's gorge" and stace's mam said "ur gonna b a perfect lil mum!""

sarahdee
Gave birth to Rickson Micah on 13 December 2008 at 3.02pm, weight 5lb

youngmumtobe20
Gave birth to Tanika Anne on 14 December 2007 at 8.01pm, weight 3lb 8oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "hearing her cry when they had her out, me n OH just looked at each other in sheer joy and love"

NIE
Gave birth to Adam on 14 December 2007 at 8.54am, weight 7lb 14oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "Daddy was the first to change a dirty nappy. :rotfl: "

Kelly87
Gave birth to Abbie on 17 December 2007 at 10.55am, weight 7lb
Mum's Favourite Moment: "by the time i got to the hospital i was already 10cm dilated so luckily within the hour she was born!!"

emma28
Gave birth to Abigail Rose on 20 December 2007 at 11.22am, weight 6lb 14oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "waking up that night and seeing her lying awake watching me. :cry: :oops: "

Ellouise Caitlin Olwen Lucas born by emergency c section at 21.10 on the 11th January 2007 weighing 8lb 15oz

fave moment was when they handed Ellouise to my dad, the look on his face was absolutly priceless... he was so proud, he was grinning from ear to ear, and it was my lil girly that was making him so happy.

Finley Walker~Partridge born 17th January at 6:23am weighing 5lb 10oz.

My favourite moment was when I was alone with my new baby through the night cuddling him and he opened his big blue eyes for the first time to look at his mummy. :cry: :hug:

Ruby Edith McCoy born Sat 20th January 2007 @ 20.27pm weighing a tiny 6lb 110z. Best moment was when they lifted her up for Lee to see, and he told me we had a daughter..We were both crying, and laughing, and I was yelling "Ruby, Ruby, I love you Ruby Roo!!" It was the happiest moment of my life

Connor James Gray - born Sunday 4th February 207 at Bristol Maternity Hospital at 12.44 am. Weighing a decent 7lb 11oz.

Emergency C-Section due to fetal heartbeart becoming unstable, but Mum and Baby are fine and came come three days later - now the hard work really starts!!

Shaz xxx

Nathan Paul Rooney born on 03/02/07 at 1.39pm weighing 9lbs 5ozs.

Lynsey Louise McIlwraith 2nd feb at 01:43am

Fav moment: when her big sister first laid eyes on her
Very emotional moment:cry: :cry:

Katrina

Zachary Peter Scadding was the first 2007 baby of the forum im pleased to say :D

He arrived on Sunday 7th January 2007 @ 7.28pm weighing 6lb 12oz.

My favourite moment was when the midwife handed me my gorgeous baby boy and I remember feeling such an intense rush of love for him, and crying with joy! Touching his little hands and feet and watching him adjust to the lights in the big wide world was amazing, and watching daddy's first cuddle made me go to jelly, I felt so proud :D

Finley Dickenson born 7th Feb at 5.47am weighing 8lbs 7.5 oz

my favourite moment was when finley was born and started crying,i was worried about him as had such an awful labour! Also seeing the look on Lees face, he was over the moon :dance:

Holly May Clarke 31st January 2007 9 pounds 2 ounces. my favourite time was when a midwife put her into bed with me on the night i gave birth to her.

Brody Gordon Rea born on 17th February at 15.41 weighing 7lb 15 1/2 oz.
Favourite moment-hearing him cry out and seeing him for the first time in his daddys arms while he was trying to open his eyes.

Harry and Freddie Jones, born 27th Feb 2007 at 17.59 and 18.33 weighing 5lb 13oz and 14lb 13oz.
Favourite moment: finally getting to hold my babies 4 days later after being seriously ill following the birth - swiftly followed by being told I could go home with my boys

Daniel Bowell was born on 3rd January 2007 at 8.06pm, weight 6lb 1.5 oz

My favourite moment was when I looked at him for the very first time. I had been dreaming of it for months and couldn't wait to see his gorgeous little face

Becks_again
Gave birth to Riley on 9th March 2007 at 6.07pm, weight 7lb 13oz
Mum's Favourite Moment: "when a nurse bought her over to me and held her down so i could give her a kiss"

Emily Paige was born on 23rd March 2007
At 11.00am weighing 8lb 4oz

Mums favourite moment was when i first got to hold and cuddle her

Luke James Webster born 11th february 10am by emergency C-section weighing 4lbs 4 &3/4 oz

fave moment: when i got to see and cuddle him for the first time 8 hours after he was born.

Hey add me!! I've not been around much since having Katie (been getting used to her), but I will be now.

My baby girl is called Katie Louise James. She was born on 19th February at 01:35 weighing 6lb 5oz. My favourite moment was holding her against my chest straight after giving birth. It was a very precious moment.

Elizabeth Ann Johnston (Libby) was born at 6.37am on 8th April 2007

My fave moment was holding her for the first time, closely followed by looking across to DH having his first big cuddle (he looked so happy) :hug:

can you add me jayde christine louise sumner was born on 3/4/07 weighing 7lb 6oz at 12.35 by emergency c section

my favourite moment was having my first cuddle with her and actually seeing her and hearing her cry :D :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back