List of our 2007 Babies

Gave birth to Samuel Joseph Hollingworth on 23 May 2007 at 12.50pm, weight 4lb 9oz

When they told me i could take him home after 3 weeks in SCBU

Paige Mary Grace Davies
born 5th October 2007 at 15:21pm, weighing 7lbs 10ozs, 8 days early.
Managed to deliver her in a successful VBAC with no intervention :cheer:

Rosemary Grace Knox born Sept 13th 2007 @ 2.17 am. 9lb 1oz

fav moment - the look in Ricks eyes when we heared her cry for the first time after the section.

Finlay Strang born 6th November 7lbs 8oz

Best moment- being born after a relatively easy 5 hr labour - oh and finally meeting my baby after all that time!

jayla patricia gagg
born september 15th 2007
at 16.26
weighing 7lb 1 onz
fav moment was when i held her to my chest and my BF told me it was a girl
xnatx

Stacie + Liam's baby girl Madison Sarah Brooke Allsopp born 13/12/07 weighing 5lb 8oz
Stace's fave moment was probs when she held her 4 the 1st time and everyone came in and was just like "aww she's gorge" and stace's mam said "ur gonna b a perfect lil mum!"

Sarah xx

our baby girl; Tanika Anne was born on 14th december at 8.01pm weighing just 3lb 8oz as she's 8 weeks early.

my fave moment was hearing her cry when they had her out, me n OH just looked at each other in sheer joy and love

Baby Mia born 29th October at 9.09am weighing 8lb 14oz delivered by emergency c-section after 26 hours labour...

Best moment...coming round from general anesthetic to be met by my bf next to me and mia being handed to me (bringing a tear to my eye now!!!!) hehe :D

ryan peter james brennan born 10 days late on 24/10/07 weighing 10lb 7.5oz. best moment finding out the weight and ringing my mum to tell her she'd missed it all because it happened too quick.

baby abbie born 17/12/2007, 10.55am, 7lb exactly.

by the time i got to the hospital i was already 10cm dilated so luckily within the hour she was born!!

traceyjones said:
Harry and Freddie Jones, born 27th Feb 2007 at 17.59 and 18.33 weighing 5lb 13oz and 14lb 13oz.
Favourite moment: finally getting to hold my babies 4 days later after being seriously ill following the birth - swiftly followed by being told I could go home with my boys

I couldn't help but notice this...is that right...one of the babies was 14lbs ?? :shock: surely that's a typo.

Ruby Jane Gingell born 30/10/07 at 8.45am and 5 pounds and 15 oz. My fave moment was when i first got to look at her face and cried with with joy and relief with my husband.

Maria x

Xena said:
traceyjones said:
Harry and Freddie Jones, born 27th Feb 2007 at 17.59 and 18.33 weighing 5lb 13oz and 14lb 13oz.
Favourite moment: finally getting to hold my babies 4 days later after being seriously ill following the birth - swiftly followed by being told I could go home with my boys

I couldn't help but notice this...is that right...one of the babies was 14lbs ?? :shock: surely that's a typo.
God you're keeping me on my toes today Xena :rotfl:

I immediately thought that must be a typo by me, but I've just checked Tracey's original message and it does say 14lb 13oz! I'll send her a PM to check ....

lol sorry I'm being annoyingly observant lol

Abigail Rose born 20th Dec at 11.22am, 6lb14oz

Fave moment was waking up that night and seeing her lying awake watching me. :cry: :oops:

LauraB said:
Xena said:
traceyjones said:

God you're keeping me on my toes today Xena :rotfl:

I immediately thought that must be a typo by me, but I've just checked Tracey's original message and it does say 14lb 13oz! I'll send her a PM to check ....
Tracey has confirmed that the birth weight was in fact 4lb 13oz (phew! :shock: :lol: )

Our darling son Adam born Friday 14th December 2007 at 08:54. weighing 7lb 4oz.

Daddy was the first to change a dirty nappy. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back