Better than legs in the air!!

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
TMI warning.

DH's favourite position ever is doggy style.

Last month he read it was the best position for TTC so last night he was very keen to incorporate it.

I had read that too in the past but thought clean up would be a nightmare.

I was wrong!!!

No leakage at all. And it wasn't that bad laying with my bum in the air for a bit! Lol.

The things we share on here!! I'm blushing!

Haha......I was the same! One night I said I'm bored of you on top so we did it doggy.....my fave and now his (he'd never done it before, SHOCK HORROR!). Legs/bum in the air does work, hardly any leakage I agree!! lol.

Also.....possibly TMI.....if you orgasm after he has DTD in you, it apparently acts like a hoover and sucks it in!! ;) xxx

Haha. Glad others are a fan too!!

Back to TMI. But the reason I do like doggy is that when DH is coming he always makes sure I am too. Sometimes a bit too much!

So it's bad for our neighbours but good for me! Lol!!

It was really nice to have a change last night and has made it feel like we're having sex just because we enjoy it instead of for baby making reasons.

May have to treat the OH to a bit of doggy (I am not a huge fan - prefer to be on top if I had to choose my fave :) :))

We dtd last night for the first time in almost a week (after a mammoth 7 days in a row when I was ov'ing) and it was lovely! So nice to have sex for fun :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
My fave time to bd is a few days afetr AF has gone, too early to concieve so its all about the two of you having fab great sex!! As much as we both want a baby, sometimes we find it a bit of a chore!! (That prob sounds bad doesn't it?!!)

My fave time to bd is a few days afetr AF has gone, too early to concieve so its all about the two of you having fab great sex!! As much as we both want a baby, sometimes we find it a bit of a chore!! (That prob sounds bad doesn't it?!!)

Nope it doesn't sound bad - it sounds accurate LOL!

In reality most couples don't have sex everyday (even if you have the time sometimes you just won't have the inclination) so to then "have" to do it really can make it feel very chore like :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
yeh my dh loves doggy so was chuffed when i told him its a good position for baby making so we kinda alternate between doing doggy one night and him on top another so its not all one position when BD'ing for baby making purposes (when its not for baby making he tends to prefer me on top....lazy bugger lol...so no doubt as im only cd 5 today thats what hel want tonight....omg i cant believe how much im revealing about my sex life d'oh)

xxxxx

yeh my dh loves doggy so was chuffed when i told him its a good position for baby making so we kinda alternate between doing doggy one night and him on top another so its not all one position when BD'ing for baby making purposes (when its not for baby making he tends to prefer me on top....lazy bugger lol...so no doubt as im only cd 5 today thats what hel want tonight....omg i cant believe how much im revealing about my sex life d'oh)

xxxxx

Haha, i know what you mean! When we first started trying I said, we'll just have sex reguarly, it will happen. No need to think about it really!! Here I am on here talking about everything (he reads my posts and finds it funny how much I say! He said 'people don't wanna hear that!' lol), doing ovulation tests, temp charts......etc. Will all be worth it and as long as we still have fun along the way......even better :) xxx

It's amazing what we will reveal when it comes to TTC :)

Although I am pretty open anyway (with my girlfriends - not just anyone) but OH would probably blush hearing some of the things I say!!

xxxxxxxxxx

This thread has had me giggling!!

I love doggy, and so does the OH, so will be trying this more often!

I do love the week after af when theres not much going on and sex is a joy and doesnt feel like a chore.

X x X x

Our baby was conceived doggy. I might refrain from telling it that though lol.

I kept my bum up for 15mins after, hubby came in from the ensuite to a lovely sight of my ass in the air lmao! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

This thread has had me giggling!!

I love doggy, and so does the OH, so will be trying this more often!

I do love the week after af when theres not much going on and sex is a joy and doesnt feel like a chore.

X x X x

its great to be able to chill out and have a giggle about it xxx

:rofl:

:)

I think it's good we're all so open. :)

I totally agree with the chore thing.

The month before last we were both really strict with it and it was getting to the point that I was needing loads of lube and DH wasn't staying hard! (Normally all I have to do is say the word sex and he's ready, so it made me feel quite sad for him.)

That was clearly far too much pressure!!

Even then with DTD every day we didn't conceive. So we may as well have fun and do it when we both actually want to!

Plus we're just so much closer when we're enjoying ourselves. We cuddle more during the day and laugh more. It's a much healthier life. :)

I kept my bum up for 15mins after, hubby came in from the ensuite to a lovely sight of my ass in the air lmao! X

Snap! Grace was conceived doggy with bum kept in the air lol :D

Hahahahahaha! I'm reading this thread in work and am literally laughin out loud!!
I love this forum! :)

This made me laugh!! Sounds familiar.......haha :rofl:

I hate doggy, I feel really self conscious about oh seeing my bum hole and I can't enjoy it :blush: x

ah that is the downside if lights are on...bumhole on show! tho i think our OH's/DH's are way too wrapped up in the fact a) theyr getting some sex...and b) theyr allowed doggy! to even be thinking about our bumholes lol xxxx

Oh yeah I'm sure you're right but I just can't relax and make excuses to flip over x

I love dogggy!!! Also I like spooning from behind, I woke up to spooning this morning :blush:

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back