Is the legs in air thing myth or truth?

I've been trying it for 7 cycles and no luck yet... Did no such thing when I got preg before tho! X

I did it and got pregnant on my 4th cycle. I put a pillow under my hips and lay there for about 30 mins afterwards. Can't hurt to try it. x

I agree can't hurt i'm going to try!

xx

I think myth but think might help to stay lying down for a bit so it doesn't all come out. Xxx

Worked every time for me! I have had 5 pregnancys and fell very quickly in 4 of those times.

Try a few pillow under hips or knees up will still help you, all about the gravity

Well worth a try it can't not help - someone else mentioned lady on top , and that's always how we have nookie and I just roll over and get those legs up quick!! ha - ohhh sooo romantic

Last edited:
someone else mentioned lady on top , and that's always how we have nookie and I just roll over and get those legs up quick!! ha - ohhh sooo romantic

we tried that the other night but it all just ended up falling out, i coulda cried seemed such a waste of perfectly good sperm lol

Worked every time for me! I have had 5 pregnancys and fell very quickly in 4 of those times.

Try a few pillow under hips or knees up will still help you, all about the gravity

Well worth a try it can't not help - someone else mentioned lady on top , and that's always how we have nookie and I just roll over and get those legs up quick!! ha - ohhh sooo romantic

I used a pillow under bum when went to bed. X

On this subject....I decided to give the pillow trick a go last night. On grabbing the pillow, I accidentally swiped it right over a massive glass of water which went EVERYWHERE! Sigh. The things we put ourselves through....

My husband and I did this religiously for the first 6 months or so of trying for a baby. Never got pregnant. Then when we stopped obsessing and started to just enjoy sex and not think about it, we got pregnant! So yeah I recon its all a myth!

I've given up bothering, it's too uncomfortable. As for vitamins, I started taking Pregnacare today so I'm hoping that will help. Seriously need to change my diet though. I like tea and coffee waaaaay too much. Think we missed this month though. have a feeling Mother Nature is gonna visit soon. Booo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back