Legs in the air afterwards

LOL!

I shower twice a day and I could still smell it for 2 days after, lol. If I had a bath, I'd be scared of washing the whole sperm out, lol.

Cori said:
LOL!

I shower twice a day and I could still smell it for 2 days after, lol. If I had a bath, I'd be scared of washing the whole sperm out, lol.

To be honest, any sperm lerking about inside the morning after is of no use to you anyway because it won't be able to travel up and plus, it probably will have died already.

aparently the bit that falls out is the dead ones and deformed ones

Yeah thats what I ment by weaker sperm but couldn't think of a word to put it lol.

It falls out of everyone eventually cuz thats what supposed to happen, can't imagine it would be nice or nessicary (sp) to keep it in...it would probably cause infection and be even more smellier. :puke:

I think it's just us being super concious of it, I've been around ladies who are TTC and have never smelt anything and I have a fabulous sense of smell.

The last time we bd'd after going to the cinema I swear it smelt of popcorn :rotfl:

mrs_metal said:
I think it's just us being super concious of it, I've been around ladies who are TTC and have never smelt anything and I have a fabulous sense of smell.

The last time we bd'd after going to the cinema I swear it smelt of popcorn :rotfl:

lucky you :lol:

LOL!

So after the sperm has reached the cervix after about half an hour, you don't need what's left in there?

Nope coz the good swimmers start to swim to where they need to go straight away. After about half an hour or so is fine otherwise we would all be on bedrest for a day or so lol.

Anyone else have trouble staying still for half an hour afterwards? I am always usually dying to go to the loo really quickly but end up counting down the minutes flat on the bed.

I hate fighting the urge to go pee, oh the dignity of ttc :D

It gets worse as ttc, pregnancy and labour progresses...Internal scans (If needed), trying to hold in wee, huge stretch marks (in my case), midwifes hand up your lu lu to do internal checks, and my personal cringe...pooing whilst pushing :oops: :lol:

Jade89 said:
It gets worse as ttc, pregnancy and labour progresses...Internal scans (If needed), trying to hold in wee, huge stretch marks (in my case), midwifes hand up your lu lu to do internal checks, and my personal cringe...pooing whilst pushing :oops: :lol:

Oh my gosh, I can't wait for all that. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back