Better than legs in the air!!

I hate doggy, I feel really self conscious about oh seeing my bum hole and I can't enjoy it :blush: x

'Tis true - my OH isn't keen on doggy as he is a bit of a baby about bum holes :shock: :shock: (I have no shame though!)

xxxxxxxxxx

I hate doggy, I feel really self conscious about oh seeing my bum hole and I can't enjoy it :blush: x

:rofl: cos!!!!!!! haha you made me laugh with that, me and OH have no shame andhave seen every last inch of each other lol whether we wanted to or not!
he sleeps in the buff and always in morning i come in to find him on the bed no covers with one leg kicked up...........bumholes and ballsacks ahoy its a good job i love him haha

lol Lynette!

I hate being on top it means OH can see me, 'im not bothered about my bumhole lol

I like him on top, spooning and doggy

:rofl: cos!!!!!!! haha you made me laugh with that, me and OH have no shame andhave seen every last inch of each other lol whether we wanted to or not!
he sleeps in the buff and always in morning i come in to find him on the bed no covers with one leg kicked up...........bumholes and ballsacks ahoy its a good job i love him haha

It reeks of double standards that the owner of ball bags can find bum holes a bit 'eeeek' :shock: (I'm talking about my OH here Lynette!)

xxxx

Last edited:
hahah i agree Nat, have you ever seen a naked man bend over in front of you..............not a nice sight

once OH tried to do 69 with him on top??!! his hairy ass was enough to put me off lol i love him but noit his bumholio he has a stinky ass

hahah i agree Nat, have you ever seen a naked man bend over in front of you..............not a nice sight

once OH tried to do 69 with him on top??!! his hairy ass was enough to put me off lol i love him but noit his bumholio he has a stinky ass

Hahaha.....quite possibly the worst sight in the world!!! But you just close your eyes and appreciate what hes doing ;)

Oh ladies , esp Lynette , you have made me laugh today - keep up the good work

Nice that your all so frank and honest on here

:rofl::rofl:

xxxxxxxxxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am chuckling to myself at work, they will think im bonkers!

I thought doggy wasnt good for TTC will defo try it next month if I dont get my BFP next week. :)

xx

Hahaha.....quite possibly the worst sight in the world!!! But you just close your eyes and appreciate what hes doing ;)

i cant not when there is a poo chute right in front of my eyes!! and anyways if we do 69 he always stops anyway as he enjoys what i do too much............so as if i am going to let him lay there on me like a big smelly ass blanket while he gets all the fun!

he can look at my backside, its much nicer

i cant not when there is a poo chute right in front of my eyes!! and anyways if we do 69 he always stops anyway as he enjoys what i do too much............so as if i am going to let him lay there on me like a big smelly ass blanket while he gets all the fun!

he can look at my backside, its much nicer

Haha this is true..... :rofl:

Ooh - good to know cupcake - might give that one a try to spice things up a bit too :) xxx

I laughed so much reading this I nearly wet myself!!

yeh i dont think a mans bumhole in ur face is as nice as a ladies bum is it...and the ball bags just seem to make it all look so much worse lol

xxx

i like my mans bum until he bends over and fluffs in my direction lol xxx

Hahaha my man is into a tongue in his bum, I don't mind as he's very very clean (as long as he doesn't try to return the favour) x

lol sorry cosmic thats where we differ...i cant imagine putting a tongue in DH's bum no matter how much i love him....good job he doesnt want it and hasnt asked coz hed be getting a firm "no" lol

apparently men have a g spot up there bum tho so thats prob why he likes it
xxxx

lol sorry cosmic thats where we differ...i cant imagine putting a tongue in DH's bum no matter how much i love him....good job he doesnt want it and hasnt asked coz hed be getting a firm "no" lol

apparently men have a g spot up there bum tho so thats prob why he likes it
xxxx

Yep mens is up their bum......my man would never let me near!! No that I would go.....he's anti-bum playing in any form!!!! Haha.....good job though cause that wouldnt get us a beautiful baby!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back