Random - legs in the air! May contain TMI

tots hope

Reaction score
I have heard people say that they put their legs in the air after BDing but i just wondered what exactly you mean? Ok that probably sounds really stupid so i'll try and explain more .....

..... after BDing i put a pillow under my bottom and i curl up whilst on my back (in the fetal position so my legs are kinda in the air) or do people literally put their legs straight up? I have tried this and i have a really embarrassing problem that i get a little wind! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I don't mean to sound stupid but just wondered!

I'm more possitive this month than previously and want to help little spermies in any way that i can. Taking Magic medicine, folic acid, EPO, agnus castus and done BDing every night for 3 nights! (DH thinks all this Christmas have come at once!)

Hi tots hope, well when i was ttc last year, after bd'ing i would lie back on the bed and put my legs up against the headboard! :oops:

Although, the month i did actually conceive i didn't do this and had gone to the bathroom straight after so who knows??!! :wink:

hiya hun!

yea, i do this! i put my legs against the wall, and try to get as much of my back touching too, so im almost balancing on my shoulders!!!
(i also get the wind problem hehehe)

i dont kno if it actually works, but i guess it cant harm to try!

xxx

I did this the month we conceived, I put my legs against the wall and pillow under the bottom of my back :)

ooh, well its the first time i tried it.... and im 2days late!!!

fingers crossed! :pray:

when i was trying i did this... :oops: quite funny actually dh didnt know what to do with me then... :hug:

Well I do it ...then I have to try and orgasm whilst in that position...all this in a hotel room with the BRIGHTEST lighting ever.

Cellulite looks better upside down you know :oops: :rotfl:

i did something called a shoulderstand when i first got pregnant and it worked te he ....look up shoulder stand on google images xx

Bexter said:
Hi tots hope, well when i was ttc last year, after bd'ing i would lie back on the bed and put my legs up against the headboard! :oops:

Although, the month i did actually conceive i didn't do this and had gone to the bathroom straight after so who knows??!! :wink:

This is exactly the same with me, I always put my legs up in the air & didn't get up for half an hour after & the month we conceived it was a quickie & I went to the bathroom straight away!! :think: :rotfl:

we wasnt ttc, but i often put my legs in the air (yes legs str8 up!) afterwards until OH gets me a tissue or something, otherwise it all drips down my legs and either onto the floor (slippery!) or onto the bed (where i'v got 2 sleep!)
i probably did this when i got pregnant even tho i was on the pill (altho didnt take it properly!) so the gravity must do something! x

Hi

I remember my mum talking to me once saying when they were ttc my dad grabbed her legs one night after BD and pulled them up in the air and said 'right u WILL get pregnant this month'...and she did!

Me, well, i always run to the toilet and wipe it away before it causes a mess where i gotta sleep :oops: :rotfl: and i'm trying for #4

I guess if you do it at the right time you'll get pregnant whatever you do.

I have heard a lot of people also catch by doing it less sometimes, i know thats happened for me once or twice.

whatever you all decide to i wish you BFP's

xx

trixipaws said:
we wasnt ttc, but i often put my legs in the air (yes legs str8 up!) afterwards until OH gets me a tissue or something, otherwise it all drips down my legs and either onto the floor (slippery!) or onto the bed (where i'v got 2 sleep!)

hahaha :rotfl: that is soooo funny! i cant stop laughing!!!

we were all thinking it, but couldn't write it!!! lol!!!

you just made my day! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back