legs in the air!

x-misspinkuk-x

Reaction score
so its my first month trying so I'm still getting use to stuff, after you've done the deed and the legs up in the air, how much semen is meant to come out of you?
i had my legs up in the air for about 20-30 mins and after nothing came out, my OH said I've soaked it all up :lol: x

:rotfl: i love it!! your as bad as me i think i have found a friend!!!! :good: i dont know i did this the other day and nothing came out although i had a good wash afterwards hehe x x

Last edited:
It can take a while to find its way down - unless you have hoovered it all up :rotfl:

lol!!!! maybe i just wash too much?!?! hahaha :rotfl: i will never get pregnant at this rate lol!!!!

Well I must be the one left out then lol When my partner 'cums inside me' (sorry for the rude language) lol It tends to come straight out for some reason and only a little is left up there, until I get up and go to the toliet to clean lol

Is this normal? Is it supposed to come out straight the way?? I do have a pillow underneath me and legs in the air

Donna xx

no my husband comes out if i dont push him out of the way and shut my legs quickly haha :rotfl:

I have noticed the same thing happening-although not sure if it's just less because we're :bd: more than usual.

Thanks for starting this topic, have been wondering the same thing. It usually comes straight out me too, but have been doing pillow and legs in air and it has been better! usally following morning when im up and about it starts coming out. Obv the longer it lasts up there the better right? Oh its so complicated haha xx

Out of me too!!! maybe we should do head stands? lol x

haha head stands...im having this problem too, doent seem to stay in there and with him having a low count we want as much to stay in as possible AND go in the right direction lol

no my husband comes out if i dont push him out of the way and shut my legs quickly haha :rotfl:

:rofl::rofl: this really made me laugh! I used to just make my hubby stay in there and kind of plug it for a bit, :lol: before I found out I wasnt ovulating :(

:rofl::rofl: this really made me laugh! I used to just make my hubby stay in there and kind of plug it for a bit, :lol: before I found out I wasnt ovulating :(

lol i couldnt have him stay inside me he would prob fall asleep hahaha!!!

and oh no! im so sorry to hear this hun maybe they will give you clomid and you catch straight away - wishing luck x x x

lol i couldnt have him stay inside me he would prob fall asleep hahaha!!!

and oh no! im so sorry to hear this hun maybe they will give you clomid and you catch straight away - wishing luck x x x

Haha, he has a couple of times! Thanks, im just trying to lose a little bit of weight to see if it starts again naturally and if not then i'll be given something to help xx

i also put my legs up and pillow under my bum to make sure the little :sperm: stay up there and i also keep a towel there like a nappy my dh always laugh at me for doing it but hopefully it will work, i always make sure i go to the toilet before we :bd:, im now hoping for a :bfp: this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back