legs in the air!

Oh this made me giggle! i thought i must be the only strange woman in the world who automatically spins round in bed, shoves my pillow under my butt and sticks my legs in the air whilst watching a film after we've done the deed pmsl!!!
My other half thinks it is so funny hehehe!! xx

On this subject, i try to have sex on a night so i can do the legs in the air thing and lay still ish for the night. However sometimes its not poss and i have to get up and on the go soon after, I can feel the sperm coming out of me. Do you think im at a disadvantage? Glad you brought this 'sticky' subject up because ive been wondering "how can i get preg when minutes after its all coming out?" x

The stuff that's coming out is no good anyway - when it hits the air the :sperm: start to die.

Laying down or putting your legs in the air helps the ones up next to your cervix have an easier swim as they're not fighting gravity - that's all. No disadvantage to you :)

I could only lay there all soggy for so long....:lol: I had to go mop up after a while!

:rotfl: im the same specially after my sofa experience im not sure i like the leg in the air no more hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back