Been Sent to Hospital *UPDATE pg3*

hope everything is going well :)

Good Luck hun! Can't wait to hear all about it and see your piccies... your room sounds fab!
Take care xxx

Good Luck hun xxxx
hope it all goes smoothly for you

Just caught up with this, really hope it's going well for you Tasha. How exciting.

Woo Tash! Lucky you getting a lush room!
Hope you don't miss X-Factor.... unless you're in labour!
:love:

Awe she might push baby out to xfactor!! Cute! Lol wonder if they will let her hve the telly on wharle pushing lol oh even better if she has had bab and ten can settle down to toast an xfactor!! Hehe!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in her own words.. "Nothing to report yet i'm afraid! Just going to run a bath, have a soak and get tucked up for the night! Been having painful BH since 7pm so hopefully they'll get worse through the night! Haha! I sound sadistic! If nothing happens i'll be examined at 10.30am and they'll remove the pessary. If they cant break my waters then, i'll be given doses of prostin gel every 6hours to get my cervix dialating. When I was examined this morning the MW said my cervix was central, about 1cm deep and she could just fit her fingertip through so she said it was doing something on it's own anyway. I'll keep you posted. Sorry for the long text! Hope everyone's well! Xxx"

A BIG GOOD LUCK TASHA! hope things move for you soon hunni xxxxxx

good luck lovely really hope you wont have to wait too long till little ones in your arms xx

At least she got to watch xfactor in peace hehe!! X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of luck! Hope you're holding ur LO soon xx

Good luck today Tasha , hope today is finally the day it all kicks off for you

soooo exciting X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member