Been back at hospital tonight

fairydust1984

Reaction score
I had blurred vision and headache they were worried about pre eclampsia and wanted to test urine and bloods I have protine in urine but they are now waiting on bloods results also did an internal and sweep and said I am 1-2 cm already so may hopefully get things moving soon I hope to go home and wait for results there as it is so uncomfy here will update as I know more x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Aww hun, hope everythings okay. aww might be meeting ur little baby soon, how exciting though :)
:hugs:
xx

Aww fairy, thinking of you. Hope all is well and that's great about being a bit dilated!

As hope you're ok. Grea about already being dilated though! X

Fingers crossed for u hun xx

Hope everything ok Hun xx

Was discharged last night have to go back this morning to be checked again and to discuss options x

Hope your back at hospital oday and things are going well with you and baby ? I will look out for any news later, hope you have got yourself a labour buddy, or maybee you have a internet phone and can do it from hosp yourself ?

Great news about the 1-2cm thing, maybee not too long now for you , I agree it's all the sitting about and waiting , not knowing in hosp that can send you loopy X

Last edited:
I have been back this morning they have now booked me for induction Saturday morning whoop whoop but hopefully will start on my own before then x

Cool! Another baby by the end of the week possibly then!! How cool :) x

Really hope so I am so excited to find out what i am having yipeee

wow thats brill so you could have little one by the time the weekend is over!! thats fab. i hope you are feeling better yourself xx

Hope all goes well for you huni and baby makes an appearance before saturday for you!If not all the best for your induction xxx

I have been back this morning they have now booked me for induction Saturday morning whoop whoop but hopefully will start on my own before then x

Saturday? aww that would be great!!

I'm guessing a girl for you :)

Hope all is well fairy, and good luck for Saturday, unless of course you start before then!!

Great news Fairy--- hope you pop before then on your own, but great to have a baby this weekend maybee - good luck as I won't be online before then - enjoy every minute with your little new baby and I will look forward to your news when I log on after weekend ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back