Going to hospital :(

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Been to see midwife this morning and she said there was a lot of protein in my urine. Then checked my bp twice and its really raised, so she's suspecting pre eclampsia because I've been getting a lot of headaches too.

Going upto hospital in the next hour for monitoring. Just hope my bp comes down while I'm there cos I don't fancy spending the night there :(

Checked my bump measurement and I've only grown 1cm in 4 weeks. Not sure what this means? But I've always measured a bit ahead, so this is a first!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Hope everything is okay at least you'll be in the best place :love: x

Hope everything goes ok,at least your being looked after :hugs:

Awwww :hugs: - I'm glad they're taking good care of you hon. Fx everything is ok xxxxx

Fingers crossed that you get really good care in there and get some answers. Sounds like you are going to need to rest regardless! Keep us posted xxxxx

Hope everything is ok xx

Last edited:
Hope everything turns out to be ok, Let us know how you get on :)
:hugs:
Least you are getting double checked. xx

Hope all goes ok hunni will be looking for updates, thinking of you xx

fingers crossed you will be home later xx

Poor you! I hope it all goes ok at the hospital and you can get home soon! Sending you lots of good luck honey xx

Hope things are going ok. Got everything crossed for you. xxx

Just in hospital waiting room. Did another urine sample and its still got a lot of protein present and also white cells (not sure what that means). Blood has been taken, just gotta wait for results now. Currently waiting for a room to be free so I can be monitored. Also getting scanned to double check baby is ok. BP has come down a bit which is good though.

Midwife looked at my hands and said they're quite swollen and can feel edema (?) On my ankles, not sure what that means either!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

white blood cells could be a kidney or bladder infection and the edema is when the skin is touched and the dip stays for a long time instead of the skin automatically bouncing back caused by too much fluid. Hope that helps (currently with my auntie whos a nurse lol). xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back