Off to the hospital again!

I'm guessing things are moving on there own, Hope you have little one before Saturday, although not sure if you got your pushchair yet. :(
Things are sounding promising for you xx

Hey Zoe, yup I have my pushchair now lol, it arrived yesterday so we put it up tonight. I will take a pic in a minute and upload for you guys to see what all the bloody fuss was about lol.

I am having strong period pains and baby is kicking the absolute crap out of me which is causing more pain than the period type pains I am having! I assume it hurts me more because I am low on fluid levels and by god I feel like my tummy is going to rip open any minute!

x

Woohoo!! Least you finally got the pushchair, your LO must have been waiting for it to arrive, haha. Things are sounding really promising for you now then, Hoep it happens before Saturday for you, if not I'm sure your induction will go well. x

Nah not really, just still cramping but doesn't feel painful or strong enough to get excited over them.. Might get on my ball again and see if that helps x

Wow just seen this, bet your so excited Lou - good luck I hope everything ok for you!! :) xx

Good luck Loopy :)

I hope everything goes smoothly for you xx

Just seen all of this .. good luck hun :yay: x

Wow good luck lou xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Morning ladies,

I had a strong long pain about 10 minutes ago that really made me gasp but that's been it so far. I think it's going to take for the induction to bring this baby out if im honest. These pains don't feel like I expect them to! Either that or I'm "well hard" lol x

Lol I fainted at having my belly button pierced so I kno I'm a bloody soft cow lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back