Off to the hospital again!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
After another not so good midwife appointment yesterday afternoon I am again now on up and getting ready for another growth scan and to speak to a consultant at the hospital.

The midwife measured my fundal height at 33cm which puts me at 33 weeks pregnant apparently! I have grown only 2cm in 2 weeks. They found a trace of protein in my urine and the babies heartbeat was elevated to 184bpm for 30 minutes to which they got it down to 155bpm which is more normal. I have been having loss of vision and headaches often so they suspect I may have pre eclampsia.

I'm absolutely terrified of having to have a c section now! I have it in my head I will have to be induced or have a section!

Will update you with how I get on later xxx

Omg I hope your ok! Don't be scared of a section they aren't that bad! They more than likely induce you first anyway! Good Luck!

Oh, poor you. Will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well at the hospital today. If it's any consolation I have had two fundal height measurements this week - on Monday I was measuring 34 weeks and Tuesday 39 weeks! So very different - I don't think the fundal measurements are very accurate at all.
Good luck - let us know how it goes. Xx

Oh no, hope you are ok and everything goes better at hospital :hugs: xx

Fx hope all goes well and you don't have to have a section, but guess if its best for baby then so be. Let us know how you get on xx

I'm off for a growth scan and feeling rubbish about it to hun. FX everything goes well and really don't be afraid of a c-section I have had one and am happy to have another one this time. xxxxxxxx

FX for you xxx hope it is good news for you

Oh sweetie, hope you're ok. Let us know how it goes x

Fingers crossed for u hun.

That could be 2 labour watches today then!

Quick update whilst I'm waiting

Just had my scan and the baby hasn't grown since my last one two weeks ago.. I now have to wait to see a doctor as they are considering inducing me!

Eek! I'm scared! X

Don't worry about the fundal measurement I don't think they're very accurate at all. Also I had a growth scan the day before I had Jonah and that was a good few oz out too. They're just an indication.

Don't worry about the c section the recovery from the op isn't too bad. They have you up and about in no time.

Good luck, maybe another labour watch. xxx

Oh Poor you, I can really sympathise as this is exactly what happened to me this week. Going in to be induced tonight. Hope all is well & keep us posted.

Quick update whilst I'm waiting

Just had my scan and the baby hasn't grown since my last one two weeks ago.. I now have to wait to see a doctor as they are considering inducing me!

Eek! I'm scared! X

Oh hon :hugs: Not ideal but if they do it's because it's best for you and bubba. You'll do so amazing! Update us all on how it goes xxxxx

good luck sweetheart....you will be fine.....if they think the best thing is to get baby out then so be it...you will do amazing..

xxxx

Aww hope everything is ok hun

I was told we should grow 1 cm a week so 2 in 2 weeks seems right, although you were small to start with but hopefully it the 2 cm means your back on track

Awww....hunnie. My niece was induced a year ago due to preeclampsia, and both her and her baby did fine. I'm sure you will as well!! The doctors do what's best for you and your baby!!!

Wish you the best of luck and remember that we are here for you!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back