Off to the hospital again!

Hi ladies

Thank u all so much for all your words of encouragement. I'm at home now just resting.

They gave me a sweep and apparently im already dilated and babies head is right there. He told me he thinks the sweep will be successful but if not I'm booked in to be induced on Saturday at 8.30am!! Eek!

They are concerned about the fluid around the baby and growth and think its time to get him/her out.

Excited now!

I am feeling quite crampy after the sweep but apart from that I'm preparing myself!

X

Eeekk good luck Hun sounds like you'll be holding your LO very soon x x

aww, good luck hun!! will be thinking of you! you will do great :) xxx

Good Luck, hope things will move on there own accord for you to save the induction. :) xx

Ooohhh good luck!! Fingers crossed the sweep does the trick! Either way, Baby Bob will be here soon enough! Exciting! :)

Ah fingers crossed for you hun that things get moving on their own. Sounds like your bubs will be here very soon either way x

That's great news Lou. Hopefully means your body is ready to push bubs out. Should mean you're nice and receptive to induction.

OMG hun wishing you lots of luck that the sweep has worked and you get to meet baby very soon. If not saturday is not long away. Bet you are excited!! xx

Thanks ladies, I have just had a bath and now I have just done all my hair nice and sat here putting make up on, I am trying to keep myself occupied as I feel like a timebomb ticking ready to go off at any moment haha. I am even considering putting some fake tan on. Been having mild cramping for the past 2 hours but I don't think they are anything to get excited about, think its just uncomfort from the sweep.. I think.. What ya reckon?

x

keep active. thats what i was told when i had my sweep with paige. I cramped for about an hour but it didnt work. Go walk up and downstairs for half hour lol or scrub the floor? FX its working for you xx

Good luck sounds like you will be cuddling your baby before saturday :) xx

I had cramps from my sweep and I wasn't even dilated. If they get stronger then it's starting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back