Been Sent to Hospital *UPDATE pg3*

ive just give her a txt to see how she getting on will let you know if i hear anything x

Hope everything is ok x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck hun - I'll be thinking of you.

Josie
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey guys,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Just got home, left hospital earlier this evening and popped over to see my Mum for a brew (she never shuts up though!) :) Thanks for all your messages of kind wishes - means a lot to read through them!

I got to hospital about lunchtime where I was hooked up to a BP machine - all the readings they got were fine but the level of protein in my urine was still +2 so they decided to do some bloods - now that DID send my BP through the roof! lol!
Two MW's couldn't find a vein so was sent off to the Blood Taking Dept where I was repeatedly prodded and poked with needles (got a MASSIVE bruise on my arm, it kills!) Luckily they got 3 samples and I was sent back to the Antenatal Unit.

We waited forever for the results and although they were normal (something was slightly raised but not out of the ordinary - cant remember what they said it was called) I still had to be seen by a doctor before I was allowed home. They only had ONE registrar on the WHOLE maternity ward who kept getting called into theatre so I had to wait 3 and a half hours to be seen!

When she finally saw me she explained she wasn't worried about my results and let me go home :wall: I've also been scheduled for an induction tomorrow! Gotta ring up at 7.30am to see when they want me in! Exciting stuff eh?! :D Xx

Last edited:
good luck tomorrow lovely!! glad to hear everything went smoothly today despite having to wait around so much!!! Will be thinking of you! xx

Glad all was ok hun

Soo exciting your having your induction tomorow, hope you have your baby soonX

glad all went ok tasha good luck for tomorrow hopefully things start 2 happen for you chick xx keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back