****August & September 2013 mummies chat thread****

Oscar John Alfred Mackay xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 9
mack you're in the wrong year of sept mamas haha
x

Awwww he's gorgeous hun but yes, wrong year! Ours just turned one! :-D Beautiful squish though xxxx

Good to see this has been revived! Haven't been here in ages so I thought id check in! X

Hi Flot1984! Seems there are a few of us hanging about!

I posted something in TTC Thread, if anyone has any advice it would be appreciated ;)

Is it just me or is this forum not as good as it used to be...?

It's definitely quieter buggy :( ill go look for your thread now x

I just had a look buggy but I can't be of help I'm afraid. Good luck though! Xx

Hey mummys how are we all doing? I know a few of you ladies are pregnant again, was just curious....what will the age gap be between the two? Im due in june and already im thinking ahead to prams lol. Will I need a double or not arghhhh!! Any one else thinking about this? Xx

Yes. All being well I'll be due mid June and lo will be 2 in August. Hoping she won't really need a pram but I could be wrong

Congratulations Buggy and Heres Hoping! We have a 19month age gap between our boys and got a double. Our eldest was walking but not long distances so the second seat was needed, plus (as a lot of friends found too) as soon as he saw A in the buggy he wanted to be in the buggy too. There's loads of choice and we eventually went for the Micralite Twofold which converts from a single to a double and has a built in buggy board which has had loads of use so if you can get one that attaches to your current buggy that might be an option x

I'll have a 20m age gap. No plans for a double. Won't fit in the car and I HATE them. Mollie STILL isn't walking do not holding out much hope she will be very steady on her feet in 6m. I'll be relying on a buggy board and lots of slings.

Lily is walking already, although slowly and not that far but hoping in 8 months time we can get away with just a buggy board

I think Mollie is the only August September baby that ISNT walking yet tbh x

No my Callie is August 21st 2013 and not walking on her own yet she has furniture cruised since 10-11 months, walked with little pram or toy on wheels since 11.5 months. Stands on her own but only taken a few steps between me and her dad and that is all she is interested in. We have just got married and are going to TTC no 2 next year (Aprilish) as she will start part time school when I would be due would love to try now but nursery is £40 a day and we cant afford childcare for 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back