***May Mummies***

I'm still here too!!! Bloody uncomfortable mind you, but still here. Weefoggy, I know what you mean about it hurting, sometimes it really knocks me sideways with how strong he is. Had my mw appointment this morning and I'm not even close :( Cervix has softened, he is fully engaged and ready, but my Cervix still needs to be a bit longer, which meant she couldn't even do a sweep. Ah well, least one of us is comfy lol. Got my induction booked for next Wednesday at 9.30am in case he hasn't shown his little face before then. Getting fed up of everyone else's comments about me being out and about too - it is FAR too hot and inconvenient to sit on my bum and wait for his arrival!!!

Hope those of us due all go soon :)

Sorry ladies not meaning to sound smug (don't hate me) but I thoroughly enjoyed sitting in the garden in the sun today, ended up a bit lobstering though, oops! Xx

I'm just jealous! Was far too uncomfortable to sit today with my SPD, especially after the MW had been poking around lol. Hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow and can enjoy the garden and sunshine :) xx

I do still have issues with finding anything to wear I the sun since all my maternity clothes were designed for colder weather! oh well only a couple of weeks more! Xx

Hey girls, hope everyone is well. Had my 2nd sweep today and am 2cm dilated. So my body is trying. Booked for induction fri at 7.30am. Getting excited now :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back