****August & September 2013 mummies chat thread****

Hey girls, are we enjoying all the first birthdays? My wee girl was 1 on 12th there, where has that year gone?! Im mostly in ttc now, this is our first month proper trying and im now in the dreaded 2ww so wish me luck!

Hows any one else doing? Any one else ttc as well? Congrats spinsugar x

Ah, there's only one day difference - my lg's birthday was the 13th. We had a lovely day but it's crazy how fast the year has gone!

We've been staying with the in-laws since last Thurs. The past couple of days I've been really bloated, had cramping and been absolutely knackered (despite having some amazing lie-ins!)....could just be me seeing symptoms because I want to...? Home tomorrow so will get a test done :)

Sooo, tested this afternoon and there was a very faint line - eeek!! Trying not to get my hopes up but going to test again in the morning �� x

Tested again this morning but the line was barely visible so I've been into town and stocked up on tests (6 to be precise!). Anyway, just got home and done a first response test and (have given up trying to attach a pic!) it's definitely positive!!!!! �� I'm having a baby ����

So bloody happy!! Oh, and I haven't even told oh yet! I bought Caitlin a t-shirt that says "I'm the big sister" so I'm going to put it on her for when he gets home and tell him she's got something to tell him :)

Gah, can't believe it!! X

Eeeeee!!!! Nomad! ! I'm so freaking excited for you! I completely missed yesterday's post. You must be chuffed to bits. And skipped AF returning completely you lucky bugger

Thank you �� So excited!! Feeling incredibly lucky!! X

Eek first birthday round the corner for max..
So strange this time last year I was in hospital!

How's everyone getting on? I would be ttc but was made redundant so plans on hold for a while

Nice to see that you're still posting in the thread!
Happy birthday to all little ones! Times is going so quickly!
Our little girl will be 1 on Monday :)

Oh pregnot that's a shame. Hiw is the job hunting going?

Hi Lydia!

Oh pregnot that's a shame. Hiw is the job hunting going?

Hi Lydia!

It's great I had a new job with pay rise within a week haha but I'm reluctant to go off pregnant just as I've started :/
One day though! My oh keeps asking when can we try again

Congrats Nomad lovely news!! Were you ttc or was it a little surprise? How many dpo did u test? Im back in tww...cant believe im back here again lol. Will be testing at weekend so FX xx

isnt funny we are all getting broody again around the same time lol

Thanks Heres Hoping! We were ttc but I haven't had a period since having our lg so I don't actually know how many dpo I was when I tested. I know I'm incredibly luckily to have caught so soon! I've been testing every two weeks for the past few months 'just in case' but I kinda knew after the symptoms I had at the weekend that I was pregnant - although it still hasn't properly sunk in!

Good luck with testing at the weekend - would be lovely to have baby number two at the same time as some of the 2013 mummies :) x

Congratulations Nomad. I'm really broody - by this age with my first I was already pregnant again. A third seems an even greater decision than the first or second so I'm not sure if we'll have a another but I'd love it x

Woop! Congratulations nomad! I shall celebrate with cake! ;-)
Hannah isn't 1 till 7th Sept. Eek. So scary!
We are ttc sort of but no periods as I have a total boob monster and we cosleep.
Xx

Thanks ladies :) Saw the Dr yesterday. She's referred me to the antenatal team so have to wait to find out when I'll be seeing the midwife. I'm hoping that as I can't give them specific dates to work with that I might get an early dating scan. If not we'll have a private one - I want a due date! X

That will be good nomad! I pit on my referral form I was still BF and had no idea of dates but I still haven't had my booking in! As it happened I had so misses earlier in the week and had to go to EPAU so now I know my dates. How exciting fit you xxx

Im sure u cant wait for your due date Nomad, hopefully u wont have long to wait!

When are you due spinsugar?? Hopefully the baby boom will continue for the august sept mummies! x

When are you due spinsugar?

I have, as of yesterday morning, stopped breastfeeding :-( We were down to just one feed in the morning but I have now stopped. Few reasons really, I'm back at work next Weds and she's sleeping amazingly well at the minute to the point that I would have to wake her up to make sure we'd have time for a feed before work. Plus she's not really fussed any more so it was starting to feel like it was more for my benefit than hers! Really pleased that we've managed a full year when my original goal was six months :)

Awww . nomad :( how do u feel about it?
We've very nearly stopped. She has a very quick morning feed when I'm here ( I'm back at work too) so that's only 5 days a week currently. This mornings feed was less then 30s. She's just not interested!
I'm due around 23rd March. Have u worked out your dates yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back