Due in August

OH the whole house smells like paint although it's everso cute looking already!! I've come downstairs to try and avoid the smell but paint seems to be one of those smells that gets everwhere no matter what room/area your doing!! As I thought though he wants the other bedroom back and plans tonight (when DSS get's home from football practice) to have all the boxes moved to the middle of the nursery bedroom floor!! - I knew he was getting sick of all the baby junk in the other bedroom, I just knew it!! :rotfl:

i'm due august 16th have got my scan next tuesday and a bit of info its ment to be the hottest summer on record

OMG yeah I heard that about a week ago "hottest August ever" great! I'm one of those people who's contantly warm anyway and hate overheating, this past summer I was sleeping with the ceiling fan on, a desktop fan blowing at my head and an air cooler blowing from the bottom of the bed upwards.......I was still hot and DH moaned that the bedroom sounded like an airfield with planes taking off all the whiring noises the fans were making. I've a feeling this year (being HUGE and pregnant by then) I'll be even worse!!!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back