***May Mummies***

weefoggy

Reaction score
Calling all may mummies, I know we had a thread but just wanted to start a new one to see who is left and how you are all getting on?

I'm a day overdue but apart from some light twinges no signs here yet and I'm still relatively comfortable, hope it doesn't mean induction but guess whatever will be will be x

Oh and congratulations to all the may mummies so far.....xx

Last edited:
I'm still here. Have my 2nd sweep tomo and induction should be booked for friday. Thought id be gutted to be this overdue, but theres nothing i can do to change it so LO must just be comfy inside.
Not too uncomfortable, but getting very bored. We went out yesterday and people were like oh what are you doing out? You should be at home incase anything happens! I was a bit miffed tbh - just because I am overdue it doesnt mean I have to sit at home for 2 weeks!
The worst part for me is knowing everything is here ready for her. I just cant wait to see what she looks like xx

I'm due on Thursday but so far not too uncomfortable so quite happy for him to stay where he is till he's ready! Xx

I'm still here, I'm due Saturday and I am soooooo uncomfortable at the moment it's silly :)

I don;t have ankles any more or hands and my face is all puffy, I feel like someone has kicked me in the wotsits with steel toe capped boots and I am just generally uncomfortable unless laying on my left hand side :)

I also have the most stubborn boy ever I reckon haha :lol:

I have a sweep booked for next wednesday but am hoping I don't need it and my man will make an appearace before then

xxx

One of my friends from nct had the best birth story ever and it was her first! She was 38 weeks, waters went at 11pm then started getting light contractions through the night but nothing too painful. Then 5 am BAM felt the urge to push so husband panicked, drove her to hospital, got there and had the baby 45 mins later! Am soooo jealous!

My friend had hers inside of 20 minutes and only had to push 12 times..............I want that birth please :)

xxx

Sounds fab! Sadly I think I'll end up getting induced!! Did you ever hear from placebodanii, BellaRiven?

No I haven't, I tried texting her again and haven't got any reply again, I don;t know what to try :(

I tried a facebook on the off chance she had put her username from here in her name there and didn;t get anything.....

My friend had hers inside of 20 minutes and only had to push 12 times..............I want that birth please :)

xxx

I so want that!! I'm fairly sure I'll be induced too. Do they let you go a full 2 weeks over or is it slightly less? Xx

i am still here and waiting had a few twinges but nothing else getting fed up of waiting now but i guess he or she will come when there ready got midwife coming out on Friday to talk about a sweep if lo is not here yet so wait and see what happens hehe xxx

Wonder which one of us will go first Kelly?? X

What are your movements like? After weeks of worrying that they are not enough, this last week she has been going mental! It can really hurt sometimes too, don't get me wrong I love feeling her move but just worrying that she is moving too much now and is distressed. Anyone similar?

well i don't know hun every kick and punch im getting off this one seems to be a lot harder then before and i can feel him or her pushing down as they are pushing right on my nerve and my god does it hurt lmao xx

I seem to have a couple Of crazy days then a couple of really quiet days!! Wish it was a constant! But it does mean that I only get the odd night without sleep I guess xx

To all your ladies, i hope you deliver soon! i want birth stories! Sad i know you would think it would scare me but hay our munchkins have gotta come out lol!

x

Today has been a day of wandering around the house in pants and a top, other than the visit to his gran's of course haha...

It's been too damn hot to do anything!!!!

xxx

hahaha bella I have done exactly the same, although I never got dressed so it was my pj top and knick knacks lol Waiting for the sun to go down now so I can shower as our bathroom is right in the line of the sun now xxx

I have to get dressed again at some point as we have to go get my step daughter from dancing but I don't wanna lol xxx

I was thinking the same, I put washing on the line earlier whilst still fully in my pj's. It would be a bit strange for me to collect it in with just my top and pants, as our fences to our neighbours are only 3ft high, so I'm not sure they would appreciate seeing me half nude lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back