*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

7b959665e886e1e8d8d0239ac3f88f19.jpg

Blazing positive! Happy with that after holding my wee in and drinking!

Hey luratraloora, I got my positive opk yesterday too lol, best of luck to you in the tww, we will have to share symptoms. Congratulations to the 2 bfps, wooo hoooo.xx

Oh Peanutbutter I forgot to ask, can you please put me down for the 20th lol. x

What's the latest you've ever been without being pregnant? AF was due on April 1st, it's the 5th now and still no sign. Have taken tests and all negative. I don't feel pregnant as well- just bloated!

7b959665e886e1e8d8d0239ac3f88f19.jpg

Blazing positive! Happy with that after holding my wee in and drinking!

Hey luratraloora, I got my positive opk yesterday too lol, best of luck to you in the tww, we will have to share symptoms. Congratulations to the 2 bfps, wooo hoooo.xx

Oohh yes that would be great. When is AF due?

I normally have a 29 day cycle so it's due on the 20th April, I should be 1 dpo tomorrow, we will dtd for the next 3 days to cover. When is your af due. ? x

AF is due either 14th/15th but think it may be later this cycle as I am late O and taking Pregnacare too.

Hey, so I'm pretty certain I have my BFP. I've taken 4 tests today already lol and they're all showing very very faint lines.

I've had 3 early loses previously so I don't usually say anything on these threads until after AF is due. But I'm feeling rather Positive this month. I'm hoping the aspirin will make a difference.

Anyway can you put me down as a BFP please :)

Good luck to those in their tww!! Xx

Congratulations, SLB. Hope this one sticks for you x

Slb24 I soooooooooooo hope you have your sticky bean this time.
I think the fact you feel more naturally positive this time means your following your instinct maybe your body just knows it's a sticky one!

Can't wait to see some further tests. I'm itching to do another now, but really trying to hold off.

Xxx

What's the latest you've ever been without being pregnant? AF was due on April 1st, it's the 5th now and still no sign. Have taken tests and all negative. I don't feel pregnant as well- just bloated!

I had 78 days between periods once and I was not pregnant

Slb24 I soooooooooooo hope you have your sticky bean this time.
I think the fact you feel more naturally positive this time means your following your instinct maybe your body just knows it's a sticky one!

Can't wait to see some further tests. I'm itching to do another now, but really trying to hold off.

Xxx

Thanks Hun. You 2!! You deserve it!
From the appointment the other day the consultant said that most people just have bad luck. So I'm hoping that the other 3 were bad luck and this one will stick! Only time will tell though. I may test in a bit lol
How far are you Hun? Xx

I've worked it out i'm 4+3 today.

My previous chemicals i went until 4+4, 4+5 & 5+2 so next few days will be long for me!!

However I do feel so tired and drained and sickly today, hopefully promising signs!

How far did you get to with your losses?

Xx

I've worked it out i'm 4+3 today.

My previous chemicals i went until 4+4, 4+5 & 5+2 so next few days will be long for me!!

However I do feel so tired and drained and sickly today, hopefully promising signs!

How far did you get to with your losses?

Xx

I wish you the best of luck! I can imagine how hard the next few weeks will be. You will get through it! Did you start the aspirin?

My first I had a heavy implantation bleed (I thought it was AF). I started getting symptoms after. I tested at 4 1/2 weeks. It took two weeks and lots of blood tests to check hcg for me to lose the baby. My other two were chemicals. I just made it past my AF due date before bleeding, 4+1, 4+3 I think.

Symptoms are a great sign that your hcg is doubling. Xx

No I keep meaning to buy it. For some reason today I didn't even have a moment of worry for some reason!

I think deep down there isn't anything wrong and like you said I've been on the wrong end of chance unfortunately. I do question the quality of my eggs though!

Keep me updated on your progress Slb24 would be brill to be on the December mummas thread together? How many weeks do you think you are now?

Xx

I am 3 + 5. I've just tested again. The photos are in the am I pregnant section. I am defo pregnant lol though I knew I was this morning because I had already took 4 tests by lunch time.. Now 6! I have a serious problem haha!

I hope that's the case Hun. We both deserve some good luck this time! It would be nice to do it together! Xx

I am so damn excited! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but I already have. Due date 16/12/16!! Oops! Lol

It's nice though.. I realised the other day if I was still pregnant from my first MC I would be 8 months pregnant, about to meet my baby. I was crying about it a couple of days ago (now I know why! Damn hormones lol) but this has come at a good time for me xx

8DPO and today I get :afalert: WTF happened to a so called 2WW?? Its CD35 but given I have a long cycle this cant seem right can it?

8DPO and today I get :afalert: WTF happened to a so called 2WW?? Its CD35 but given I have a long cycle this cant seem right can it?

Is it light? Implantation? Xx

That was the hope for the last couple of days as it was really pale pinky brown then tonight the floodgates have opened. Massive clots and bleeding properly on my pad, when I wasnt thats when I had hoped for IB. I am sad because we actually thought this was it. I just dont know what this ovulating 8 days ago and now AF making an appearance is supposed to be :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back