*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

AF was due today but no sign whatsoever yet, but am reluctant to test incase its negative. While I don't test, I can keep the hope!

Buuuut... I suppose I need to set a date to test if it doesn't arrive soon... So I think I'll have to say this Saturday (9th)... Unless I get over the anxiety and just do it tomorrow!

8DPO and today I get :afalert: WTF happened to a so called 2WW?? Its CD35 but given I have a long cycle this cant seem right can it?

Is it light? Implantation? Xx

That was the hope for the last couple of days as it was really pale pinky brown then tonight the floodgates have opened. Massive clots and bleeding properly on my pad, when I wasnt thats when I had hoped for IB. I am sad because we actually thought this was it. I just dont know what this ovulating 8 days ago and now AF making an appearance is supposed to be :(

I'm sorry Hun. I would test a few days after you stop bleeding just to be sure. And then maybe try a vitamin/supplement that can lengthen your luteal phase? Good luck Hun xx

AF was due today but no sign whatsoever yet, but am reluctant to test incase its negative. While I don't test, I can keep the hope!

Buuuut... I suppose I need to set a date to test if it doesn't arrive soon... So I think I'll have to say this Saturday (9th)... Unless I get over the anxiety and just do it tomorrow!

Good luck Hun! I have no idea how you haven't tested already! I'm a poas addict lol xx

8DPO and today I get :afalert: WTF happened to a so called 2WW?? Its CD35 but given I have a long cycle this cant seem right can it?

That was the hope for the last couple of days as it was really pale pinky brown then tonight the floodgates have opened. Massive clots and bleeding properly on my pad, when I wasnt thats when I had hoped for IB. I am sad because we actually thought this was it. I just dont know what this ovulating 8 days ago and now AF making an appearance is supposed to be :(

I'm sorry Hun. I would test a few days after you stop bleeding just to be sure. And then maybe try a vitamin/supplement that can lengthen your luteal phase? Good luck Hun xx

I will do, have doctors tomorrow so will make her refer me to a gynecologist at last xx

I will do, have doctors tomorrow so will make her refer me to a gynecologist at last xx

Good luck Hun xx

Good luck Hun! I have no idea how you haven't tested already! I'm a poas addict lol xx

Honestly don't know why I haven't, aside from being worried it'll be negative! Last cycle I knew I wasn't, could just feel it, but this month there's been something telling me it could be... And I'm so scared I'll be proven wrong! Just really not feeling any sign of AF at all!

Am tempted to test tomorrow morning but I may chicken out and see if anything happens before Saturday.

Honestly don't know why I haven't, aside from being worried it'll be negative! Last cycle I knew I wasn't, could just feel it, but this month there's been something telling me it could be... And I'm so scared I'll be proven wrong! Just really not feeling any sign of AF at all!

Am tempted to test tomorrow morning but I may chicken out and see if anything happens before Saturday.

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP! It does get harder testing the closer AF due date comes.

Do you check your cervix? Xx

Good luck Hun xx

Thanks hun. Just a shame as my husband was awfully excited symptom spotting and believing it was happening

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP! It does get harder testing the closer AF due date comes.

I do - it's very high and from what I can tell (but hard to because of how high it is) quite soft. Doesn't feel like I'd expect if AF is due! Sorry for tmi!

Good luck Hun xx

Thanks hun. Just a shame as my husband was awfully excited symptom spotting and believing it was happening

It's heartbreaking going through it every month. I'm sorry xx

I do - it's very high and from what I can tell (but hard to because of how high it is) quite soft. Doesn't feel like I'd expect if AF is due! Sorry for tmi!

It's not tmi! Lol I asked haha mine is high, closed, soft and swollen. It's completely different to how it feels during any normal cycle. Hopefully it's a good sign for you xx

It's not tmi! Lol I asked haha mine is high, closed, soft and swollen. It's completely different to how it feels during any normal cycle. Hopefully it's a good sign for you xx

I have high, soft and closed so fingers crossed! May not be able to resist testing tomorrow...

Congratulations Slb! H&H 9 months to you :) xx

Mrs_Emmy - you must have willpower of steel! Good luck for when you do test xx

I have high, soft and closed so fingers crossed! May not be able to resist testing tomorrow...

Good luck! xx

What's 3+5, 4+4 etc.?

7 days late today and have spent a fortune on HPTs. Did 2 again this morning (1 cheapie, 1 branded) and not the tiniest hint of BFP. I've never ever been this late. Have minor cramps today (AF-like) so guessing AF will come by later.

What's 3+5, 4+4 etc.?

7 days late today and have spent a fortune on HPTs. Did 2 again this morning (1 cheapie, 1 branded) and not the tiniest hint of BFP. I've never ever been this late. Have minor cramps today (AF-like) so guessing AF will come by later.

Sorry Hun! I hope it doesn't! And you get a late BFP!

It's 3 weeks 5 days pregnant/4 weeks 4 days xx

Hiya

We are NTNP I'm expecting to get AF around 24th April but will do a test on 28th if it doesn't show. My cycles are usually around 30 days but haven't been testing my ovulation days this month as we've only just gone into the NTNP phase again - my OH wanted to wait until now so we are back on woohhooo. Can I be put down for testing on the 28th please :)

My other two girlies got caught pretty much straight away 1st month trying and 2nd month trying so I might very well be already preggers haha - will have to wait and see! Good luck April testers nice to join you x

Slb: thanks! Learn something new everyday;)

8 days late today, still a BFN and still having minor cramps.

Not sure what to think, I don't feel pregnant- not sick, not more tired than usual, no boob aches etc. just slightly crampy and prickly but those are AF signs too. Yesterday, whilst walking down the street, a young boy of about 15 (stranger) told me that he thought I was pretty and I immediately told him to sod off(thought it was a scam?).

Sorry forgot to update, I am out. AF arrived earlier this week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back