*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

I'm OK. Yesterday was a bitch of a day. I was so sad after all that build up, I really thought there was something. I'm better today though. I've got about 11 days til ov acvording to the fertility calculator, as long as my cycle doesnt shorten again, so will just have to try again. I will not be defeated yet lol.
Happy anniversary lovely, where are you off too? Hubby and I came back from our honeymoon in Florida a month ago today xxx

Oo that sounds amazing!! We went to Tenerife lol. Just to a nice Indian plase by us, not very exciting aha :p were going for a break away though later just to Cornwall but nice to get away lol x

Yeah it's hate that, always say I'm not pregnant until I get a bfp, but as soon as I get a symptom I'm like omg I'm pregnant, just to be let down aha! Plus I can tell if I'm pregnant or not, I just hope I'm wrong when I get the symptoms lol.
Thought ttc was going to be fun, but I hate it!! I hope may is our month, got preg 3 months after the first mc, it's going to be the 3rd month after the second in may special fx it happens again but it sticks!! x

Oo that sounds amazing!! We went to Tenerife lol. Just to a nice Indian plase by us, not very exciting aha :p were going for a break away though later just to Cornwall but nice to get away lol x

Yeah it's hate that, always say I'm not pregnant until I get a bfp, but as soon as I get a symptom I'm like omg I'm pregnant, just to be let down aha! Plus I can tell if I'm pregnant or not, I just hope I'm wrong when I get the symptoms lol.
Thought ttc was going to be fun, but I hate it!! I hope may is our month, got preg 3 months after the first mc, it's going to be the 3rd month after the second in may special fx it happens again but it sticks!! x

I hope it's our month next month too. One of my friends gave birth yesterday, one is due in a few months, one girl I work with just got rid of hers, feeling a bit battered by it all really. Getting hard to keep he smile on my face for long enough, especially when people keep joking about me being next and "so when are you going to have children?" Erm, I don't know let me just check my crystal ball.... Oh yes here we are..... WHEN I BLOODY CAN!!!!!

I'm out too - spent a day or so trying to convince myself it was implantation bleeding (again, had all the symptoms) but it's clearly not. So holding thumbs for next month. Two close friends both had their babies on Wednesday too - what are the chances - so it's been a tough week.

I just wondered if anyone had any tips on lengthening my luteal phase? I think it's hovering on the edge of too short at around 9/10 days. I've been taking B6 since my last period ended just over 3 weeks ago, but would be interested to know if anyone has any other ideas. Do you think it's likely the B6 will have an effect this cycle or does it take a few months to build up?

Wishing everyone lots of luck for May Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back