*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

Congratulations Spencer. Great start to the month!

Thank you everyone. I've been waiting 8 years to have another child (my first is 10yo) and was told it's not likely I'll ever be able to due to endo and having had several ops for it. Ive finally caught and now hoping its a sticky little bean. Fingers crossed! Here is my test from this morning, it's getting darker!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 29
Congratulations Spencer! I am CD29 and what I think is 3DPO and desperate to POAS. Must be strong!!

God my ribs are killing me today! :/ I'm 3 DPO!..I know I'm not pregnant as I've not had sex this cycle :(

Spencer congrats :))))) brilliant news hope for 9 healthy n happy months for u :)))))). And hope u will be our lucky talisman this month.
I'm 7dpo and by now I figured my usual pms symptoms are exactly the same as possible positive. I've got it all: painful boobs, burning stabby nipples, acne, cramps joint pains , bloating , gas (sorry TMI) nauseous. The only way to know I'm preg will be missed period. So I'm done stressing and patiently waiting (that is so not me lol).
And I know it's corny but finding smth else to keep u busy does the trick. I'm having one of my photos in a exhibit in mid May so now it's deadlines to keep :) and it does the job keeping me away from the usual Tww obsession.

Good luck everyone xxxxxxxx

Congratulations! That's a good sign to all- only the first day of the month and we already have 1BFP!:)

Congratulations Spencer! Fantastic news. I am out ladies as my symptoms turned into af but at least my cycles seem to be getting back to being regular almost 5 years coming off long-term contraception. I remind myself that at least we can now actually try to conceive a baby!!! Yay! Fingers crossed for all the other ladies on this testing thread xxx

Congratulations Spencer. Can I be put down for 27th April please? X

Spencer: congratulations!! I can't imagine how you feel after waiting 8 years!! Hope you have an amazing pregnancy.

Hi ladies,

Mind if I join in? I am due to test on the 18th. We're trying for our third and final baby. The last two came along incredibly quickly, but for this last one we are having to work for it :) we've been trying 13 months now and this is my first cycle of clomid. We were going to do and IUI, but as it costs so much (over £1000 all meds and scans included), we figured we'd try a few cycles with clomid first to see if it helps. I had a follicle scan Friday and they found two dominant follicles on their way, so I have another scan tomorrow and a trigger shot scheduled. They also found out I have PCOS (my ovaries were full of smaller follicles and my AMH blood level was 58.1, the average is 2.0 for my age), so that explains why we've been struggling! I hope at my scan tomorrow those two follicles have continued to grow and will be ready to go!

Good luck everyone! I hope there is a flurry of April BFPs. If we conceived this cycle my due date would be a few days after Christmas. That would be very exciting!! I would almost certainly have the baby early, so I wouldn't be too worried about going into labour over Christmas dinner, but you never know!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. I've been waiting 8 years to have another child (my first is 10yo) and was told it's not likely I'll ever be able to due to endo and having had several ops for it. Ive finally caught and now hoping its a sticky little bean. Fingers crossed! Here is my test from this morning, it's getting darker!

Congratulations Spencer. H&H 9 months xxx

Hi ladies, I'm out, AF got me in the night. I'm relieved in a way as its my first proper cycle since the pill and I was worried that I'd be waiting ages for a period and have irregular cycles. Plus I now get to go out and have lots of very alcoholic birthday cocktails :D every cloud and all that!

Good luck everyone! Xx

Hi guys, will update tonight when I have laptop xx
Sorry to hear momoftheboo x

Good luck everyone :) I won't be putting my test date down as I'm not going to bother testing this time. Let's hope some of us get our Christmas babies!! Xxx

I'm out. AF arrived today. Was so hopeful this month as well.

Lots of luck to all those still to go. xx

AF was due April 1st and still no sign of it. I'm convinced I'm not pregnant - feel completely normal and the tests are a definite BFN. I definitely hope I'm not as I've already had half a bottle of red today and Friday drinks at work. If I were, I'd hate myself silly but my body is telling me that I am not pregnant so hoping I can trust it!

Hello ladies I got a bfp just hoping it will be a sticky bean this time xx

Thanks Peanut :hug:

Yes! Tonks! Congratulations! :dance: H&H 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back