*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi!
Hope no one minds me hosting the April thread, maybe it'll bring me luck?! Ahaa.
Please send your dates, and I hope this month there will be loads of BFPS!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:sperm::egg: :sperm::egg:
6 :bfp: So far!

Good Luck!! :dust:

1st
Spencer :bfp:
jazzsaxplayer :witch:
Radmum1 :dust:

2nd
Little_Pip :witch:
hesty14 :witch:

3rd
Momoftheboo :witch:
Tonks82 :bfp:

4th

5th

6th
J9nine :witch:
M1chelle :witch:

7th

8th

9th

10th
KikiFernandes :witch:

11th
xSebbiesMumx :witch:
Laurababs :dust:
Slb24 :bfp:

12th
Sparklegirl :dust:

13th
D85 :dust:

14th
luratraloora :witch:

15th
PeanutButter :witch:

16th

17th
Blackcat :bfp:
Donna88 :witch:

18th
Serendipity :dust:

19th
Sparklegirl :dust:
Mummywannabe :dust:

20th
AnnaEr :dust:
Emmalouise88 :dust:
lillith112 :witch:

21st
Crinkles90 :bfp:

22nd
Bethanybiggin :dust:

23rd
Demerera :dust:
Lau24 :witch:
Babylove2016 :dust:

24th
augustus :dust:
BecaM:witch:
Kumber :witch:

25th
ButtercupDaisy :witch:

26th

27th
MissJuliet :bfp:

28th
Staceymo :witch:
Robbda :dust:

29th

30th
Holdingthumbs :witch:

Last edited:
Good luck Peanut. I am not going to test as I am almost certain we will miss our chance this month and I think it keeps me calmer if I just wait for AF to arrive and save getting my hopes up.

Yay! Thanks Peanut! Can you put me down for 3rd April please? Keeping my fingers and toes crossed as that's also my birthday and a bfp would be the best gift ever! :D

Good luck everyone xx

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting Peanut. Can I please have 6th :)

I'm half and half about trying this month. I don't want to stop but if it's successful, I would be due when work is busiest. Would be great to have a BFP in May but we can't plan these things can we....

Well I think the B6 may have worked in delaying O until hubby got home. Eek! I really didn't expect to have an opportunity this month. Can I have the 6th please?

Hello everyone :)

This is my 5th cycle TTCing out of the last seven months. Had the last 2 cycles off due to my partner being ill. It feels good to be trying again, especially as I'm not getting any younger at 33 and my partner is ten years older than me.

This is my first time saying hello on here. Could you add my test date as the 1st April please?

I'm excited to join you all :D

Hi and welcome to PF!
I hope you get your BFP soon!
Sending sticky baby dust :dust:

Hi ladies.

I hope u don't mind me joining here for the April testing. I'm on 3rd month TTC with a chemical pregnancy in Jan. I'll be testing 9th and 10th. Apart from hubby no one knows we r TTC so it feels very lonely in the 2ww. Thanks and good luck to everyone. :)

Hi ladies.

I hope u don't mind me joining here for the April testing. I'm on 3rd month TTC with a chemical pregnancy in Jan. I'll be testing 9th and 10th. Apart from hubby no one knows we r TTC so it feels very lonely in the 2ww. Thanks and good luck to everyone. :)

Hi, welcome to PF!
Glad to see new members joining!!
Good luck with your ttc journey, I hope you get your BFP soon! x
:dust:

Thank you for the welcome messages ladies :)

For some reason I feel quite optimistic about this cycle. Our DTD timings were pretty spot on this time so we'll see. Currently 1DPO.

Kiki, I agree, it can be very lonely in the 2ww. No one knows we are trying either.

That's good FX for you! :)

We didn't want anyone to know either, but with my second mc hubby was away so had to call people, pretty obvious now aha. I don't talk to anyone about it apart from on here though. Imo i think it's quite personal, but on this everyone is going through the same, which makes it easier i think. Xx

So sorry to hear about your miscarriages Peanut.

Reading everyone's messages on here has helped me so much to not feel alone even though I wasn't joining in. Now I don't know why I didn't say hi before!

Super good luck to everyone hoping for their BFP.

BTW, I am a woman. Just incase my forum name made anyone think I could be a man. It's my pets name. Everything else was taken already.

Hi ladies,
Used this forum with my first baby who is 4 (going on 14!) now so back again trying for number 2.

Have been not taking precautions but not properly trying since DD was 2 but I have endometriosis which has meant that approach has not worked! Had op to remove it again end of last year so trying seriously now!

I'm due to test around 2nd April. xxx

Can you put me down for April 11th please? 1 day before AF is due and my daughters 4th birthday (hoping it will bring me luck!) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back