*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

Congratulations! Some good news on this thread!

I am CD32 & 5DPO. I still have sensitive boobs, nausea, gone off my favourite foods & pain in my ovaries on and off. I am sure its more than likely nothing more than coincidental. Given AF is unpredictable and I only know when to test by saying the 12th is putting me at 14DPO, I have no real idea where I am really!

516aa6d8e2e5063e8c19b5ecada7a495.jpg

Yay! CD17 and I have got these both with FMU! I thought Id missed O this month! Best get bedding!

Will tomorrow mean I am 1DPO or do I have to wait for it be confirmed on FF??

You only ovulate around 1-3 days after a positive opk. So I only count myself as 1dpo the day after I get ovulation pains. If you chart and you can see when you ovulated then you are 1dpo the day after.

I'm not sure with the clear blue but with the ICs you shouldn't use FMU as it can give you a false positive. The afternoon is always better for the ICs.

Good luck Hun! Xx

You only ovulate around 1-3 days after a positive opk. So I only count myself as 1dpo the day after I get ovulation pains. If you chart and you can see when you ovulated then you are 1dpo the day after.

I'm not sure with the clear blue but with the ICs you shouldn't use FMU as it can give you a false positive. The afternoon is always better for the ICs.

Good luck Hun! Xx

CB recommends you use FMU. Since they were from same urine dip this morning Im pretty happy to say they are positive.

Can I join in please. I will have the 24th. This takes me to the longest date. Periods have been changing by a few days each month. This is my first soy cycle so maybe I will get a super egg. Using opks , taking EPO , folic acid and vitamins.

Congratulations to Tonks and Spencer. X

Hope this month is a lucky month!

Updated..

Congratulations Tonks! :D xx
Sorry to hear those who AF showed up good luck for next cycle! :dust:

Last edited:
Congratulations Tonks!

Sorry to all thoes who are going through AF right now and good luck for the next cycle. X

Baby dust for all thoes still waiting to try this month or are currently in the dreaded 2ww X

And, thank you everyone for your congratulations. I'm now 4 days late and feeling so sick it's unreal. All for a good cause though!

Interestingly, although I'm now getting clear positive results on 25mlu tests I am still getting BFNs on Internet cheapy tests from Amazon. The one step ones. Thought I'd let you all know! X

And, thank you everyone for your congratulations. I'm now 4 days late and feeling so sick it's unreal. All for a good cause though!

Interestingly, although I'm now getting clear positive results on 25mlu tests I am still getting BFNs on Internet cheapy tests from Amazon. The one step ones. Thought I'd let you all know! X

Spencer i don't think some of them work!! It took me ages to get one on there x

7b959665e886e1e8d8d0239ac3f88f19.jpg

Blazing positive! Happy with that after holding my wee in and drinking!

Congrats Lulatraloora!! April is off to a cracking start! x

Oh, just realised it's an OPK lol. Well happy BD'ing and FX for the next 2 weeks!! x

Great.. I've just bought some of these lol are they the wide ones or normal? Xx

The ones I have this time are the wide width ones although they look exactly the same as the normal ones I ordered last time.

The ones I have this time are the wide width ones although they look exactly the same as the normal ones I ordered last time.

I'm hoping they work now. I usually get the normal ones off eBay and these ones I have got from Amazon are defo wider. Congrats btw xx

I'm out. I thought my cycles has started after coming off the depo 6 months ago.... but I've had quite a lot of bleeding. So fingers crossed that means I might be in for may now instead.

Good luck to everyone else :) sending lots of baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back