*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

Can I have 3rd April please PB.
I'm currently 7dpo, got thrush 3dpo and 6dpo it's starting to go.
I had pink light spotting 3dpo and 6dpo not sure if it's thrush related or not!
Feeling heavy down below but not reading into it as that's normal for my 2ww.

Boobs are not hurting at all so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Xxx

Can you add me for the 11th please xx

Would you put me down for the 17th?

Haven't got a good feeling about this month; OH is away right before I'm due to ovulate. Fx

Think today's the day..Did two ovulation tests and seem to have a very bright line, still not sure whether it's positive or not but worth a try eh?:lol:

Think today's the day..Did two ovulation tests and seem to have a very bright line, still not sure whether it's positive or not but worth a try eh?:lol:

I'd definatly say that the 2nd one is a positive! Get BD! :D

I'd love to BD but my other half is ill! he picks the worst time to be ill :( definitely out I reckon! not a cat in hells chance of conceiving this cycle :(

Oh no! Sorry sebbiesmum. Hopefully next month will be your month!!! xx

Hello everyone :)

This is my 5th cycle TTCing out of the last seven months. Had the last 2 cycles off due to my partner being ill. It feels good to be trying again, especially as I'm not getting any younger at 33 and my partner is ten years older than me.

This is my first time saying hello on here. Could you add my test date as the 1st April please?

I'm excited to join you all :D
Hey Spencer, sorry it's taken a while to say hi been busy over the Hols. We are both testing on 1st - how are you? Any particular symptoms? I'm finding it really hard to not test but I don't know why as it's too early so I know it will be a negative 😃

It seems as though my surge is already over :(..Took a test this afternoon and the line is no way near as dark as it was yesterday! :( What makes it worse is OH is still laid up with gastroenteritis!!, I'm starting to get pains in my right side which I can only assume is my body gearing up for OV, we're on CD14 today!

I do wish id of never started taking the pill, its the biggest pain in the arse ever!..I cant stop kidding myself that maybe theres hope for this cycle, but then you cant really fall pregnant so quickly after coming off pills over 2 weeks ago now?..Can you? :S

I feel so down and frustrated :(

You'd be surprised Sebbiesmum. People fall pregnant while still taking it! Good luck xx

I will be testing in April, 12th & 19th just in case the first date isnt detected on my test

Sebbiesmum I actually read somewhere that you are most fertile once coming off the pill!
I fell straight away after coming off it, I had been on it for years. We were using the withdrawal method and avoiding fertile window and I still fell!

With my son again I fell the month I came off the pill and after my son I fell 2nd month after coming off the pill again unfortunately that ended in a chemical.

I'm actually thinking about going back on it for a few months and then hopefully I'll fall again straight after I stop taking it again - the things I think about doing are nuts!

Xx

Hello everyone :)

This is my 5th cycle TTCing out of the last seven months. Had the last 2 cycles off due to my partner being ill. It feels good to be trying again, especially as I'm not getting any younger at 33 and my partner is ten years older than me.

This is my first time saying hello on here. Could you add my test date as the 1st April please?

I'm excited to join you all :D
Hey Spencer, sorry it's taken a while to say hi been busy over the Hols. We are both testing on 1st - how are you? Any particular symptoms? I'm finding it really hard to not test but I don't know why as it's too early so I know it will be a negative 😃

Hello Jazzsaxplayer,
It's nice to know we're around the same stage. How many dpo are you?
I'm 10dpo today and have been having symptoms from rather early actually. I felt different from 3dpo but things kicked off properly from 7dpo. I'm crazy hungry and when I don't eat I feel really sick. The hunger and sickness has built up and become stronger over the last three days. I'm thirsty all the time, my nipples are sore, I've had AF cramps and backache from 3dpo which is far too early for me. I also have tender breasts but that's normal for me. So, either I'm pregnant or this has been a very strong progesterone cycle for me!
I caved in and tested this morning with FMU but was a BFN which isn't surprising. Well done you for not testing! Have you had any symptoms? X

I've heard that too Tonks. My sister-in-law fell that way without having a period between coming off it and falling pregnant. I've also heard that drs are no longer advising a couple of months to let your body adjust when you come off the pill and to just go for it as you are more likely to conceive.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back