*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

This is taking so much will power not to test and wait to the 2nd! I am currently 10 dpo which I know is far too early but the urge is still there!

I have had some symptoms the last week but now think that AF might be on her way. Bloating started yesterday and back ache today. But for the last week have felt so sick all the time and weeing loads, plus I have felt so exhausted. By mid afternoon I am ready for a nap and struggle to keep my eyes open.

No idea what to think.

Well I am out already. I was pretty sure I had ovulated later and so thought my cycle would be longer but AF arrived last night. Onto month 6..

Well I am out already. I was pretty sure I had ovulated later and so thought my cycle would be longer but AF arrived last night. Onto month 6..

Sorry AF showed up M1chelle. How long are your cycles? Would you be due to test again at the end of April?

This is taking so much will power not to test and wait to the 2nd! I am currently 10 dpo which I know is far too early but the urge is still there!

I have had some symptoms the last week but now think that AF might be on her way. Bloating started yesterday and back ache today. But for the last week have felt so sick all the time and weeing loads, plus I have felt so exhausted. By mid afternoon I am ready for a nap and struggle to keep my eyes open.

No idea what to think.

How are you feeling now Hesty? X

Ok ladies, I've been testing since 8dpo which was a BFN of course but was convinced I was pregnant as I've been so hungry and nauseous. Well today I finally got a faint BFP on a frer and a darker BFP on a superdrug early test. I've been getting super faint positives on the superdrug early tests from the evening of 10dpo (negative in the morning of 10dpo) but I've read other people get evaps with them and as my BFP wasn't showing on a frer I didn't believe it. Now I have lines on both and the superdrug ones are getting darker I'm happy to accept I am actually pregnant. Baby #2 after a 10 year gap! Now to hope AF stays away and doesn't wash the little bean away. Eeeeek!

How do I post an image of my tests?

Our first BFP yay!
Congratulations :D xx
You need to click 'Go advanced' then youll see a paper clip, click that then upload (you might have to crop it, cos it might be too big to post). x

Here are my tests from this morning. Hopefully you can see the lines.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 36
Congratulations Spencer! Great news.

Sorry AF showed up M1chelle. How long are your cycles? Would you be due to test again at the end of April?

I hadn't thought of that. Maybe I could still be in for this month ha ha ha. Silver cloud and all that!!

I am between 28-31 days but I had been taking B6 to try and delay ov until hubby got home and had cervical positions to indicate it has worked perfectly so I assumed then it must be around two weeks after that before AF would rear her ugly head. But seems she came right on time for a standard cycle!

But I'm not certain I'll get the opportunity this month as hubby is set to be away in the middle of this cycle again! :-(

Arghh, Id be so annoyed at my hubby if he was away during ov all the time... Any way you could go with him?

Arghh, Id be so annoyed at my hubby if he was away during ov all the time... Any way you could go with him?

No as we both work in separate places. It's not ideal at all but we've been really lucky so far in being together at the right time. It's about to get a whole lot more difficult too as he's away loads this year. :-(

Fab news Spencer, let's hope it's the first of many!!
x

Congratulations Spencer :)

I'm gonna whine now! My other half is stressing me out! We did agree (well me more than him lol!) to have baby number 2, that was at the beginning of March! I'm so frustrated because we've not had sex once this cycle! :(..I feel so frustrated and unattractive as when I do try and initiate it he just turns over and goes to sleep, which leaves me feeling unattractive and rejected! he can't exactly use the "I'm tired from work" excuse :/..I just feel that he's doing this to make me happy and that he doesn't want to, but surely if he didn't want to have another he'd of told me by now!..He usually did make his feelings clear when we weren't trying! I'm so sick of everything at the moment :/ I just wish he'd make up his bloody mind!! Hate men lol!

Congratulations Spencer

Can I be added on the 17th please

Congratulations Spencer, so happy for you sweetie , what a lovely start to April :D

xxxxxx

Congratulations Spencer :)

I'm gonna whine now! My other half is stressing me out! We did agree (well me more than him lol!) to have baby number 2, that was at the beginning of March! I'm so frustrated because we've not had sex once this cycle! :(..I feel so frustrated and unattractive as when I do try and initiate it he just turns over and goes to sleep, which leaves me feeling unattractive and rejected! he can't exactly use the "I'm tired from work" excuse :/..I just feel that he's doing this to make me happy and that he doesn't want to, but surely if he didn't want to have another he'd of told me by now!..He usually did make his feelings clear when we weren't trying! I'm so sick of everything at the moment :/ I just wish he'd make up his bloody mind!! Hate men lol!

Sorry to hear that, men are so frustraiting at times! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back