*** April Testing Thread!*** 6 BFP's so far!

Hesty,
I have endo too. Have had 2 ops now. The first was 5 years ago and the second was 4 years ago. I was told more times than I can count that it's not likely I'll have any more children (I have one 10yo) but after the second op the final consultant I saw was positive about my chances and I'm holding on to hope because of that one conversation with him and desperately wanting him to be right. Only time will tell I guess. This is my 5th cycle trying.

Hi everyone :) PeanutButter can you put me on 20th...
I had so many hopes in March unfortunately it didn't work for us. Maybe after missed mc ovulation isn't there yet?
I swear myself this time to do only one test . Anyone with me?
:kiss:

Is it the first cycle after MMC?
Ive looked into cycles after MC and apparently most women dont OV in their first cycle after...
Good luck this month! I really hope your get your BFP!
I always say i'll wait until my period is due to test but I never do aha! xx :dust:

I hadD&C in Jan than came period. As normal so March was actually my 2nd cykle. But woman get pregnant just after mc. I waited till period just in case. March period came Perfect in time 30 days. As usually. If I have those long cycles (I think 30 is a long) which days I can ovulate? Any advise?

Everyone is different, I have a 31 day cycle and last time I OVed was on CD 16/17. This cycle,CD1 was on the 14th so my predicted OV is the 28th but it'll probability be 29th/30th.
Do you use OPKS? Or the Fertility Friend App? The app is really good!! (helped me conceive twice).

They have ovulation predictors online if you google them, there's loads lol. but OPKs are the best, can buy them on ebay or amazon for cheap.

Your supposed to First, figure out what day your next period will probably start. (If your period is very irregular, this method won't work for you.)
From that day, count back 12 days and then another four. You're most likely to ovulate during this five-day range.xx
:dust:

Last edited:
PeanutButter thank you.! I'm using app
Weird thing happened. Around 12.oo today I did a pg test. Negative. Today is my oeriod due date. Than I saw on paper a little red tread of blood. I thought. AF on time. But... That all nothing more. I always have regular cycles with quite heavy start or just you know a start now I even try check my cervix and there is no blood at all.. Some source might say IB but all internet is saying that's not possible that late, I'm crazy? AF Late? And I didn't test first on the morning ... I'm still waiting, there is still hope..

Did you have any cramping during your cycle?
I really hope its just a shy bean! FX for you xx

yes i had.
A light cramps left side mostly but right and general cramps as well. 10 times lighter than on period and they start around 1 week ago.
I track my ap and I might been ovu on 19dc as I remember i was very active and happy and I enjoy sex (twice haha) I dont have a high libido so for me is unusual so I might start cramping aroud 3 days after but its weir to not have IB till now. Also we didnt intercourse from this 19dc... I dont know I dont know.
I remember with my son I did a test a day before period was negative but I was sooo sure so i went straight to my gyno and asked for hcg tests. Now after this missed miscarried just dont trust my body anymore, you know what I mean...?:wall2:

Do you think you could have oved later?
Yeah I get what you mean, with my first mc i new i was preg without a test, but i also new i was going to have a mc (just had the feeling), with the second I thought everything was going to be ok, nothing wrong etc. :/
Just natures way i guess :| xx

I might ovu later. dont know..
I was shock with it. as it was missed my body didnt noticed thah baby died. no spotting no blood. but I had this terrible dreams. as im waking up in a blood. Maybe my brain knew from that those dreams.
Now we have a new chance. It happenenig all over the world. Doesnt mater if you already have a kids or not. I knew a girl form different forum, she have 4 kids and 5 mc meantime... just nature, in the past ladies didnt know they are pregnant, period was late than cam heavy after 2 months. that it.

AF come so Im definately out from March
At least I know whats going on.
I will be testing on 20th as I said.
Good luck to everyone :kiss:
(my husband said that he have brilliant theory how to make a baby, sex everyday... he is giggling about it! ah)

Yayyy CD 6 and I am now no longer bleeding! I've started temping vaginally this month. Anyone else temp vaginally?

I want to, but I can't even remember to normally temp when I wake up aha, it's supposed to be loads better as the air won't be affecting it xx

Anyone experienced headaches and dizziness while on pregnacare conception? On my forth day of taking and woke up dizzy, and all day had dull headache but now it's got worse.
BUT I have started drinking RRLT and lemon and ginger tea, and omega 3 tablets... :/

Anyone experienced headaches and dizziness while on pregnacare conception? On my forth day of taking and woke up dizzy, and all day had dull headache but now it's got worse.
BUT I have started drinking RRLT and lemon and ginger tea, and omega 3 tablets... :/

I'm onto my 3rd day of taking them - so far not noticed any effects.

Hi

First time on the forum. This is 2nd Month TTC. Please can I have 13th April

Good luck to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27