April Due Dates

ok lauren you can add me and beckie as text buddies! :D Thanking you! xx

Thanks girls! It's definately made me want to meet her more! I'm getting just a little impatient now.

66 days sounds very scary! Especially as at the 4d scan she was measuring at my original date of the 11th so could very well be early (or big) but I'd like to think early lol!

not long at all it will seem even more unreal when we get to march cant wait :)

It is going scarily fast i cant believe we are in february already then when we in march i going to panic.

Half way through february! Not long till march at all! x

1 week and 6 days to march omg thats nothing is it lol:)
actually starting to freak out abit now haha

i have 47 days till d-day! :/ and only 15 till i move to my new flat! :D ita all go from here! Gunna fly by so quick!

I'm due with a baby boy on the 23rd of April, although I'm convinced he'll be a week before that!x

I wish I could just convince myself of my baby coming early :lol: x

Haha :p

To be fair... Knowing my luck he'll come a fortnight late just because I've said that!x

I'm convinced I'll be early but only because the date they gave me at the scan just couldn't be right - as in I got my positive before the date they say I concieved lol! At my 4d scan I was measuring 1 day behind my EDD at LMP so I'm sure I'll be a little early, but knowing my luck I'll be 2 weeks late and she will come around their date!

Hey girls how are you all getting on.... not long now!

finally doing well, cant believe how fast april is creeping up, at the hospital today when they said about inducing me early doctor said thats only 6 weeks away now and it will fly, so if my body ready i may have my baby on 7th april only 6 weeks away wow that is no time at all.

Gosh I thought 8 weeks sounded close! 6 weeks! I wish I knew when she was coming, I've got loads of assignments to get done so if I had a definite date for her it might kick me into shape!

I spoke to my mum today and she said that my niece was telling her about uncle rich playing playdough with her the other day and how much she loves uncle rich! It made me so proud, my oh is going to be a great Daddy!

ah bless thats lovely there is nothing better than seeing your OH with your children.

We are nearly in march girls!

Yes, lets get all the March babies out safe and well then it's our turn......eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! :shock:

It really is feeling very real now - my ticker says 58 days today - that's not very long at all. I've never been so excited and terrified at the same time about anything in my life before! xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back