April 2021 Mummies! Tri2!

Not had Braxton hicks so don’t know what they will feel like... hopefully they settle soon hun.

I hope we can feel baby on out side soon which will be so nice so happy for u hun...when I put my hand my belly I think ooo is it xxxx

Aww baby kicks <3 I think I've started to feel baby move in the last few days. It's just once every so often and it feels like popcorn popping but that's how I remember it feeling last time round. I'm 17+1 so I think it's slightly earlier than last time but can't remember exactly when I felt my daughter move for the first time.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend, ladies x

Braxton hicks must be awful. I hope they calm down soon, at least you’ve had them before so knew what to expect and not to worry.

I’m still waiting to feel baby kick on the inside, can’t wait! 17 weeks today!
Private scan this afternoon, will let you all know how it goes x

Braxton hicks must be awful. I hope they calm down soon, at least you’ve had them before so knew what to expect and not to worry.

I’m still waiting to feel baby kick on the inside, can’t wait! 17 weeks today!
Private scan this afternoon, will let you all know how it goes x

good luck Hun let us know xxx

Hi guys!
Scan went well, in 17 weeks today and baby’s growth is 17 weeks and 1day.
Baby was had a bit of a wriggle then settled laying on its front so we couldn’t see it’s face. So can see the spine at the top.
We got a recording of its heartbeat in a teddy bear which is super cute!
So we waited till we got home and recorded us setting off a gender reveal cannon to send to our friends and family.
So we found out we are having a BOY!!! <3so excited.. and will deffo need the next 5 months to try and think of a name!

Says files to big to attach on here, I will share them on fb

Well who knows one of us surprise people may break the chain , xx but for now boys rule xxx

Forgot to add my due date changed again back to the 6th <3 I felt a very strong kick last night from the outside. And I’ve also got a bump :D

9E191166-54FE-4762-9E4E-5E68589803A6.jpeg

I had the worst night sleep, my lower back and pelvis are so achey, just couldn’t get comfortable. I got roped into doing some overtime at work today too ☹️

I had the worst night sleep, my lower back and pelvis are so achey, just couldn’t get comfortable. I got roped into doing some overtime at work today too ☹️

overtime on a Sunday! That’s horrid!
Aww have you got one of those pregnancy pillows? may help your sleeping position so hopefully help you get comfortable.

overtime on a Sunday! That’s horrid!
Aww have you got one of those pregnancy pillows? may help your sleeping position so hopefully help you get comfortable.

I only said yes because it’s extra pay for working a Sunday! And it’ll be paid in time for Xmas.

our anatomy scan is December 11! Really praying all looks good. I feel like it's a girl for me but will find out in 5ish months!
DH felt baby on the outside last night! magic!

Had 20 week scan everything was great and pleased with everything. Got to pop back in 2 weeks to get measurements for bum aka bottom of spine I have put some photos on fb page x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back