April 2021 Mummies! Tri2!

Hi!
Doing well, finally. I feel like I’m finally getting to enjoy my pregnancy. My first trimester was the worst I’ve ever felt in my life. But now I have energy, I’m eating and my moods are so much better. 19 weeks tomorrow! One more week until my anatomy scan. Can’t wait to see my boy and hoping he is healthy and growing. He’s constantly moving. I haven’t felt him on the outside yet. Anyone else feeling outside kicks?!

how is everyone else?!

All good here apart from occasional headaches still! I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and I've got my 16-week midwife appointment (a bit late for some reason but never mind). A little over two weeks til my next scan and when we find out if it's a boy or girl. I'm so excited for that <3

What is everyone else eating for snacks between meals? I'm feeling a bit devoid of inspiration these days and fed up of the same things.

@Krysta glad you are finally feeling better.
It’s a tough time!
I have had a good day today, only abit of nausea and no sickness woo!
I’m still waiting to feel any movement atm, if I think about it too much I think I’m convincing myself I can feel something but I actually can’t haha!

@malagueta ooo can’t wait to find out what you are having!
I’m just eating whatever is closest or easiest. I’ve got ginger biscuits on my work desk, I’ve also been snacking on malt loaf and lots of fruit and yogurts.

I’m doing good ... not had to much sickness but still have my morning rounds but then by the afternoon I’m ok. This little one seems to be kicking me like crazy tonight and it’s amazing !!! ... im struggling to eat rich foods at the min just love plain food basic as can be and it seems to work xxx got 22 week scan on 8th to measure babies spine xx

Hey ladies, sorry haven’t posted much on here, I keep forgetting it exists! Been getting all my Christmas shopping and decorating done this last week after some days off work!
Hope everyone is well, lovely to see everyone’s scans have gone okay!
I’ve been feeling baby kick regularly since Sunday, even got a routine going, active between 8-10am then 2-4pm and again at bedtime usually between 9-11pm. He seems to enjoy a cup of tea which usually sets him off. Mostly feeling the kicks on the inside, my mam and me have both felt a kick from the outside however my partner hasn’t yet. He’s too impatient and usually takes his hand away right at the wrong moment!

Hey ladies, sorry haven’t posted much on here, I keep forgetting it exists! Been getting all my Christmas shopping and decorating done this last week after some days off work!
Hope everyone is well, lovely to see everyone’s scans have gone okay!
I’ve been feeling baby kick regularly since Sunday, even got a routine going, active between 8-10am then 2-4pm and again at bedtime usually between 9-11pm. He seems to enjoy a cup of tea which usually sets him off. Mostly feeling the kicks on the inside, my mam and me have both felt a kick from the outside however my partner hasn’t yet. He’s too impatient and usually takes his hand away right at the wrong moment!

That is amazing so pleased everything is going well. My wife felt something the other day so hoping it’s the start. Many more kicks to come. Yeah can’t believe we and all pretty much half way . Bring on next 20 weeks xx

I also forgot to mention on my report from my 20 week scan babies EFW at the time was 13.04oz! Up in the 74th centile, I can already tell I’ll be having a big baby!! 20 weeks they’re estimated to be around 10-11oz! Xx

I ended up in hospital Friday evening with bleeding they done a internal examination to see where the blood was coming from and they found I have a Cervical Erosion. Apparently won’t effect the pregnancy but I’m likely to have some random bouts of bleeding x

I have a emergency scan on Monday because I haven’t feel baby move for 3 +days :cry: now I’m fearing the worst they have told me to bring someone in with me for the scan I hope I’ve not lost my little girl . :sad2:

I ended up in hospital Friday evening with bleeding they done a internal examination to see where the blood was coming from and they found I have a Cervical Erosion. Apparently won’t effect the pregnancy but I’m likely to have some random bouts of bleeding x

I have a emergency scan on Monday because I haven’t feel baby move for 3 +days :cry: now I’m fearing the worst they have told me to bring someone in with me for the scan I hope I’ve not lost my little girl . :sad2:

Is your scan today or next Monday?
Try not to think the worst, I know it’s easier said than done. But just try and stay positive until the scan.
Sending you lots of love and positive vibes <3

I’ve also spent the morning in the assessment unit as I woke up with bleeding. They think it’s due to cervical ectropion (erosion). I’ve got my 20 week scan tomorrow so they’ve asked them to do a few extra checks to make sure it’s all fine. They also suspect I’ve got an anterior placenta (which I suspected too due to lack of movement) as when they listened in to the baby there was a lot of placenta noise getting in the way.

@Ktpotatie my last baby was 14oz at 20 week scan and he was born at 39+1 weighing 8lbs 5oz!

I’ve also spent the morning in the assessment unit as I woke up with bleeding. They think it’s due to cervical ectropion (erosion). I’ve got my 20 week scan tomorrow so they’ve asked them to do a few extra checks to make sure it’s all fine. They also suspect I’ve got an anterior placenta (which I suspected too due to lack of movement) as when they listened in to the baby there was a lot of placenta noise getting in the way.

@Ktpotatie my last baby was 14oz at 20 week scan and he was born at 39+1 weighing 8lbs 5oz!

glad you have your scan tomorrow so they can check everything throughly.
hope everything goes ok.
Sending lots of love and positive thoughts <3

So sorry to see couple of us going through this .. thinking of you both and hope u get the answers you need xx

Is your scan today or next Monday?
Try not to think the worst, I know it’s easier said than done. But just try and stay positive until the scan.
Sending you lots of love and positive vibes <3

Sorry I ment tomorrow ‍♀️ 2pm uk time x
And Thankyou x

good luck for tomorrow I also have a emergency scan tomorrow x my 20week scan is on 18th December x I hope we get good news tomorrow it’s so scary seeing blood x

Yea ladies update on the scans!

My little sister just found out she’s pregnant with her first! I’m sooooo excited!!!

Hi!

for the last couple days I’ve been having insane pressure in my belly and my lower back. It hurts to move from side to side or when I change positions in bed. I called my doctor and she said round ligament pain. I know it’s not that, I had that when I was 9-10 weeks. It’s not pain... it’s pressure. Anyone have any idea if that’s normal? Or if I’m okay? I’ve just heard so many stories of women going into early labor and I’m terrified I’m dilated or contracting.
Help :(

Hi!

for the last couple days I’ve been having insane pressure in my belly and my lower back. It hurts to move from side to side or when I change positions in bed. I called my doctor and she said round ligament pain. I know it’s not that, I had that when I was 9-10 weeks. It’s not pain... it’s pressure. Anyone have any idea if that’s normal? Or if I’m okay? I’ve just heard so many stories of women going into early labor and I’m terrified I’m dilated or contracting.
Help :(

Might be worth taking water example in coz I was in a lot of pain last week down there and it was water infection ... but maybe call ur midwife if ur really worried hun xxxxx

Yea ladies update on the scans!

My little sister just found out she’s pregnant with her first! I’m sooooo excited!!!

that’s amazing hun she will be asking u for hints and tips now xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back