April 2021 Mummies! Tri2!

20 weeks today for me, woo! It seems to have taken ages to get to this point. Got my scan on Monday and I can't wait to see bean again.

Kholl is your scan today? Good luck! Let us know how it goes x

Last edited:
Congratulations on the great scans ladies!!! Happy days!

Question: is anyone experiencing any sharp pain in your breasts? I've had this for 1-2 days now on one ride, right behind the nipple. No lumps or anything to touch. Just a shooting pain with sudden movements and if I touch it.

Week 22 today!!! Omg... Weeks are flying by!

Yes. I am getting some sharps pains in my boobs every so often, and my belly too, I’m guessing it’s all to do with growing pains.
The worst pain is if it’s cold and my nipples get hard (sorry for the TMI :shock:) omg they hurt so bad! I think I need to keep those hand warmer things in my bra haha

Yes. I am getting some sharps pains in my boobs every so often, and my belly too, I’m guessing it’s all to do with growing pains.
The worst pain is if it’s cold and my nipples get hard (sorry for the TMI :shock:) omg they hurt so bad! I think I need to keep those hand warmer things in my bra haha
Hahaha! I fully understand the feeling!!! Even just getting up from the couch triggers a sharp pain in one boob!! Or even taking off my bra :doh:Strange pains of pregnancy :D

Hahaha! I fully understand the feeling!!! Even just getting up from the couch triggers a sharp pain in one boob!! Or even taking off my bra :doh:Strange pains of pregnancy :D

it definitely comes with many strange aches and pains. I’ve currently got a stitch like pain right at the bottom of stomach, woke up in the night with it, I think just gas :rotfl:
I wish our bodies could just tell us what each ache and pain was for instead of making us question everything hahah

it definitely comes with many strange aches and pains. I’ve currently got a stitch like pain right at the bottom of stomach, woke up in the night with it, I think just gas :rotfl:
I wish our bodies could just tell us what each ache and pain was for instead of making us question everything hahah
Spot on! :clap::rotfl:
Oh well... Patience to all of us mamas! <3

No pain in boobs - they’re just out of control! I do have a pain in my right bum cheek though. It might be sciatica but it isn’t a shooting pain and it’s just limited to my glute.

No pain in boobs - they’re just out of control! I do have a pain in my right bum cheek though. It might be sciatica but it isn’t a shooting pain and it’s just limited to my glute.

I guess this now when I been sitting down for a while xx a pain on me bum

It's a baby girl for me! :pink: Had my 20 week scan today and all looked fine but I've to go back in six weeks for another scan as baby was measuring six days behind. So I'll unexpectedly get to see baby again at the end of January <3

Got my 20 week scan this afternoon.
So obviously started the day off with some vomiting haha! :sick::shock:
Been a couple of weeks since I’ve thrown up in the morning, still feel nauseous most days but manage to keep it in.
not today.. I’ll put it down to him being excited for the scan and wanted a celebratory vomit hahaha! :lol:

Got my 20 week scan this afternoon.
So obviously started the day off with some vomiting haha! :sick::shock:
Been a couple of weeks since I’ve thrown up in the morning, still feel nauseous most days but manage to keep it in.
not today.. I’ll put it down to him being excited for the scan and wanted a celebratory vomit hahaha! :lol:

Ahh that's rubbish you're vomiting again! Good luck at the scan today. x

Hello all! Congratulations and welcome to tri 2! I hope this trimester is enjoyable and straightforward for us all.
Let me know your due date and I will add you below.

March
31st - Olivia118:yellow:
April
1-
2-
3-
4-
5- Pemsy
6- Ktpotatie :blue:
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12- Summerdaze
13-
14-
15- Zoe_helen25 :yellow: Aurora84 :blue:
16- Dj2015
17- Colette_h :blue:
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23- Krysta :blue:
24- kholl
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
May
1- Malagueta, Jojo19
7 - Star_girl
Hello all! Congratulations and welcome to tri 2! I hope this trimester is enjoyable and straightforward for us all.
Let me know your due date and I will add you below.

March
31st - Olivia118:yellow:
April
1-
2-
3-
4-
5- Pemsy
6- Ktpotatie :blue:
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12- Summerdaze
13-
14-
15- Zoe_helen25 :yellow: Aurora84 :blue:
16- Dj2015
17- Colette_h :blue:
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23- Krysta :blue:
24- kholl
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
May
1- Malagueta, Jojo19
7 - Star_girl
I'm due the 14th of April 2021

For those of you with kids already, when were they born in relation to their due dates? My boys were born at 38+5 and 40 weeks, my girls at 40+6 and 41+1. I have strong girl vibes with this one so I’m gonna guess I’ll go 10 days over this time if it keeps following the trend! Putting me into may haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back