• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A&E this morning

I'm so so sorry to hear that honey. Just sending you best wishes and hugs xxxxx

Im sorry Hun i still hope everything turns out ok xx

I'm so sorry :hugs:I really hope it's just a mix up with your dates and lo is just getting snug, fingers crossed for you xxx

Oh hun I've only just seen this. I really hope its not bad news for you - you really deserve some good news and something to look forward to. I have everything crossed for you and hope that youre ok.

Lots and lots of :hugs:xxxx

Am really sorry and really hope its not bad news. xxxx

i am praying for you huni, i had bleeding with this pregnancy and when i went to have a scan they couldnt see anything and was told to come back the following week and there enough was a little blob with a lil heart flicking away.... gl huni xxx

Hi girls, well I've been bleeding all day, like a normal period really. The blood is brown and not bright red but there is a lot of it. Between that and the clearblue reading decreasing I have resigned myself to the fact that I am miscarrying. I know what they will tell me tomorrow at the hospital, I can just feel it myself. No more sore boobs or nausea, just feel like I'm having a period. Can't believe that I only had the joy of being pregnant for such a short time. I suppose it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm so sorry to read this hun & really don't know what to say, my thoughts are with you & big :hugs: being sent to you
xxxxxx

oh huni, im so sorry i only just caught up with this :( how are you feeling now? I hope everything has settled down and you get good news tomorrow :hug:

oh goodness just read your update. my hearts breaking for you, I wish there was something i could do xxx

well the cramps aren't there anymore but the blood still is. I really don't see how tomorrow could have a positive outcome. The pains were too severe and too much blood for the pregnancy to continue. I need to prepare myself for it so that I don't have any hopes dashed tomorrow.

I'm so sorry :hugs:I've sat here writing and then rewriting my post to try and say something to help make you feel better, I haven't come up with anything that even begins to come close. So I'm sending you millions of :hugs:and lots of love xx

I'm sorry honey, I cant find the right words either.....all I can do is send you a big hug....stay strong...

Oh Jayne.
For all the people for this to happen to, and of all the times for it to happen :(
I don't know what to say to you, but you know we're all here for you if you need us.
Big hugs love, and think positive. :hug:

I'm so sorry Princess. I don't think you can really prepare yourself for bad news in this context, except stocking up on the things you find comfort in and having loved ones around you.

I hope it all turns out to be a freak situation and you still have a healthy baby growing inside xx

So sorry hunni, I hope that everything is ok, my thoughts are with you xx

I am actually doing that Louise, I'm getting oil delivered so I can have a nice long soak in the bath. As for loved ones, not so easy :-( o/h is back at work in Scotland and my parents are in England (I live in northern ireland) so I don't have any loved ones here really. Tho I was with MIL today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back