• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A&E this morning

Fingers crossed Hun hope everything is ok! i had severe cramping at the very beginning and again at 10 weeks i was in tears with them But everything turned out fine hope its the same for you xx

Arrww am sure everything will be ok. Let us know the results. Are the cramps around the bottom of your back and stomach? I have been having pains like that for bout a week was real bad the other night so i got in bath think i was in it for about a hour it really helped with the pain. xxx

Well I just went to the loo and tmi but there was loads of stringy blood. I am so sad. This baby was going to be our little glimmer of hope. I know it's gone now :cry: I'll just have to wait and see if it was a false pregnancy or a miscarriage x

oh hun!! :hugs:
im so sorry you have to go trough this now aswell!! i really hope everything is fine :hugs:

You have to stay positive. Hope everything is ok. xxx

aww im devastated to read this BUT until u ring at 16.30 you dont know hun, I bled quite heavily wih Madison they were all on for taking me to theatre for D&C to remove my miscarriage/ectopic.... I asked for second opinion as I had had a scan with baby in womb, she's here today, I am not trying to gve u falso hope, just don't give up yet! Massive hugs for you hun, I'll be thinking of you all day! Everything crossed for you xx

Oh Jayne :hug: I had v bad cramps and no sac around this time, the pains would have stopped me in my tracks, I was told that by what I was experiencing it might have been ectopic, but it was simply too early. I hope this is the case for you too, I have everything crossed for a positive result X

Thinking of you hun. Fingers are tightly crossed!

I am so sorry for you princess, hope everything turns out to be ok, thinking of you xxx

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I spent about 2 hours constantly crying. I think it's a mixture of my ongoing grief for my sister and now the upset from this. The cramping has died down to a dull ache and the bleeding has stopped. I just have to think that if it's meant to be then it will be. It's natures way I guess x

Everyone is thinking of you. Hope its good news and not bad i really do. :hugs: xxx

I'm so sorry Princess. I didn't think there was any such thing as a false positive as you will only get a positive when pg hormones are present? I really hope it's good news for you.

Fingers crossed for you xxxx
The pains could just be stretching pains, in the first few weeks I would sometimes be doubled up, they take your breath away. and for them not to see anything yet it could be the scanner wasn't good enough.

Praying for you hun xx

Oh sweetie, I hope and pray that all will be fine for you. I had a similar experience in March last year but it didn't end well for me unfortunately - I would of been 6+3. All hope is not lost until you get your HCG results over the next few day and see if this increases. Good luck honey xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back