• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A&E this morning

Oh jayne :hug: I really am praying for you so hard! I had really bad cramping around this stage with ella! Fingers crossed for you, you can text me any time, you know that xx

Thinking of you and fingers crossed that it's ok for you.

I really hope it turns out to be nothing serious and the pregnancy is still going fine xx

Well I phoned and my hgc levels were at 150, so I def was or am pregnant. I am going back on Wednesday at 0930 for another test. I read that 150 would be normal for about 4+1. Tho the nurse did reiterate that my cramping and bleeding was a bad sign but that I may just be too early yet to see the sac. I suppose there is a tiny glimmer of hope but in my heart of hearts I think I lost the baby in the bleed. It's just spotting now when I wipe.

My fx for you hun, thinking & praying for you that all is ok :hugs:
xxxxxxx

Thinking of you Hun hope you've had good news xx

Thinking of you x Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you :hug:

Fingers crossed for the best... is there any chance you could be earlier on than you thought xx

I guess I could be because I never really made head nor tail of my cycle. It would explain the reason behind the cb digi test saying I wasn't as far along as I thought and the lack of a sac on the scan. But that bleed earlier was pretty heavy. I dunno, just playing the waiting game now :-(

Aw hun :( xx so sorry :hug: xx

But if you weren't as far along as you thought, and the lining on the scan was quite thick, would you not have bled really really heavy?? xx

If your still only 4 weeks or so it could just be little one snuggling in!! xx

:hug: :hug: xxx

Everything Crossed

Remember reading this last year

3 weeks LMP
5 - 50 mIU/ml

4 weeks LMP
5 - 426 mIU/ml

5 weeks LMP 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

Dont know how accurate it is but sounds positive with your level xox

But if you weren't as far along as you thought, and the lining on the scan was quite thick, would you not have bled really really heavy?? xx

It could be. I dunno what's going on inside there after my operation. It could be the aftermath of that coming out. I suppose I need to hope for the best but prepare for the worst x

It could be. I dunno what's going on inside there after my operation. It could be the aftermath of that coming out. I suppose I need to hope for the best but prepare for the worst x

Yeah it could be after your op :) Def prepare for the worst, but try to keep positive too xxx

Massive hugs xx :hug: :hug: xx

I would have thought there would have been more sustained bleeding tbh, maybe I'll have more during the evening. I think I'm just gonna have a shower and get into my pjs and try to relax *sigh*

dont prepare for the worst at all!! if it happens u will manage, tbh u have no choice otherwise! so if theres a lil sticky in there it needs ur positive thinking head on!! i think u REALLY need to try relax this evening and stay positive hun!! *hugs* xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back