• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A&E this morning

Hi princess it seems that we are both in a waiting game, hope we both get the good news we deserve, thinking of you and sending lots of love xxx

Hi princess it seems that we are both in a waiting game, hope we both get the good news we deserve, thinking of you and sending lots of love xxx

same to you hun. Are you still bleeding too? It's hard to imagine that it could possibly be good new eh? x

same to you hun. Are you still bleeding too? It's hard to imagine that it could possibly be good new eh? x

Yeh im still bleeding, ive lost all hope now its been heavy and bright red with clotting for the last 4 days. My next scan isnt until next friday so abit more waiting for me:sad:

Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Thanks everyone :hug: there isn't anything anyone can say. I just have to try to cope x

Oh, ive just seen this..
Im so sorry to hear this hun - of all the people that deserved this, at this time.....

And dont ever beat yourself up about being negative, like I saw in this thread - good lord woman, the inner strength you must have would put most people to shame!

All the best for tomorrow - miracles can happen y'know.......
xxxx

I feel like I don't have any inner strength left at all, its all been sucked out of me over the past 6 weeks. It just seems like when I think that things can't get any worse, they sure as hell do.:cry:

Princess, so sorry this is all happening and to top it all off you're on your own. I think you should think about booking a little holiday or something to give yourself something to look forward to. I'm feel so bad for you.

Im so so sorry hun, I really don't know what to say to comfort you, Im thinking of you :hug: xx

Last edited:
I have sat here for 10 minutes just trying to think of what I could say to make you smile, but sadly I dont think there are anywords. I am honestly gutted for you hun, I wish I lived closer to you so that I could come round and just give you a massive hug so you are not on your own.

I will hope with all of my heart that tomorrow brings you some good news x x x x

oh hun, you are doing so well, even if it feels like you aren't.....and your inner strength is coming from your sister who is looking down on you, and she will always be there to help you at times like this - i truly believe that :angel2:

I mentioned to o/h earlier on today that I needed a holiday somewhere warm to try to relax and recover from everything, so I think that we will try to go somewhere round easter time depending on when we can both get leave from work. I just want to lie in the sun and clear my mind a bit. I hate being so doom and gloom, it's not in my nature *sigh* x Thanks tho, you are all wonderful support as usual :hug: xx

so so sorry hon......as you say, there is nothing any of us can say to make the pain go away...but we're all here if you need us xxx

So sorry princess! a nice relaxing holiday in the sun is def in order for you.

Hope your ok. thinking of you!

xx

i am so sorry to hear this, nothing anyone can say will make you feel better huny but were all here for you big big hugs huny :( im so sorry x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back