At a&e

Oh *phew.... Starts to breath again*

I literally read this thread last thing last night. So glad you got to see your lovely bean. Really glad you got a scan so fast too.

Fantastic news hun you must be so relieved, sad you didn't get a picture but it must of been wonderful hearing babys heartbeat ....... I bet its a boy, boys always give their mums a scare ;)

aw thanks.

vicky, i said i think its a boy too! my OH is a bit of an attention seeker so i think i might have OH no.2! xx

how on earth have i missed this thread till now?
glad everything is ok Pos, xx

Aw so glad everything went well and is ok. I bet your so relieved.

Amy xx

only just seen this thread as stay away for a free days. so pleased that everything is ok its really scary when u have a bleed so dont think u overeacted at all pos. they should have given u a pic though !!! know it only looks like a bean but its still your baby !!!! take it easy now big hugs:dance::hug:xxx

Glad you've had good news! :) x

Aww great great news Hun!!

My friend also has the same type of colitis as you and she's 16 weeks now and no probs so far.

Hope you enjoyed hearing that little heartbeat and you feel better now, roll on the end of tri 1.

xx

Glad you and your bean are ok pos :) xx

You wasn't over reacting at all, ectopic can be fatal to mother too not just baby :hug:

I'm so pleased everything was alright for you ;)

sorry now im catching up.. thats brilliant news
im so glad all is ok :petal: :hugs: xxxxxx

So sorry hon only just caught up with this! Am so so pleased everything is all okay x x

Only just seen this, so pleased everything is ok for you and little one xxx

Son pleased the outcome was a good one. You done the right thing by going to get checked.
:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back