At a&e

Hope you managed to get some sleep hun. We're all thinking of you and can't wait to hear your good news and see your pics of your beautiful healthy little bean.

Everything crossed for you today, keep positive as u do best xx

Oh gosh Hun, I've only just seen this thread, I had to read the whole lot and held my breath and cried every post as I was scared of what I'd read!:hugs:

Really really hope you come back to us with good news later today, good luck I'll be thinking of you.

xx

Will be thinking of you today sweetie, I reckon your little bean is just getting extra comfy and giving you a scare in the process ....... Hope to see a pic of your little one xxxxxxx

Thank you girls. Haven't had anymore pains over night and managed to sleep. Still some blood this morning. EPU just called and I have a scan at 10:10 so not long to wait!! Arrgghh I hope it's all ok!! Xxx

Thinking of you, really hope everything goes ok x

Mornin :)

I hope you are coping alright Pos and that they get you scanned asap and that everything is good news xx

Good grief, i go away for a few days and all this stuff happens!! I read through all six pages in the hope that I would get to the end and you would have already had the scan and everything would be fine.... Now i'm going to stay right here on tenderhooks until you get back. Sending you loads of positive thoughts and love :hug:

hello girls

good news!! baby is Ok and not ectopic :) i'm so pleased, scan went well, she said the pain on my left is something to do with whatever the ovary released collapsing (?) i didnt understand but she assured me its nothing to worry about! i'm 1 day behind what i thought. they didn't give me a pic and i felt too bad to ask as they seemed quite busy :(

im really happy though although i know its still early days. they told me my stomach pains might be related to my ulcerative colitis (colon disease) they said pregnancy can cause it to worsen.

overall good news.

i just wanted to say thank you to every single person who was so lovely to me. i feel like i've overreacted a little now but its hard to know what to do.

i'm still bleeding a bit but they said its nothing to worry about.

thanks again everyone! xxxx

Last edited:
Great news hun, so pleased for you. xxxx

Great news hunny, im so pleased for you :) I know its easier said than done but try and relax a little now x x

I am so glad it went well Positivity!!!!!! I've been thinking about you all morning!
I go for an early scan later today as i am 7 + 5 and really nervous about the whole thing, its just to put my mind at rest more than anything, and i'm so glad yours is now too!!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back