• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A&E this morning

Thanks girls. I've had my shower and now sat in front of the fire watching tv. I am going to relax, I'll watch the soaps etc. I'm just scared. This baby was our little ray of sunshine, I was clinging to it as my hope to try to get me thru everything with Caroline. I surely can't have two precious things taken from me so quickly in succession? I feel like I must have done something really bad ....... :-(
God I sound negative!!! :brat:

I had bleeding 3 times hun and the first time it was bright red. I know what you mean about preparing yourself for the worst. I felt the same and now I'm over 25 weeks and baby is doing well. Big huge hugs. We're all here for you!!!!
X

Princess, I have everything crossed for you. I know it's easier said than done but try to relax and stay positive about it. Thinking of you. xxx

keeping my fingers crossed for u. hope every thing works out ok sending lots of love xxxxxx

keeping everything crossed for you and that hcg levels go up xx

I had bleeding and the odd crampy feeling and also had to have hcg levels checked. its a horrible wait but fingers crossed its all ok for you.

I missed this thread. I'm so so sorry Princess. There's lots of positive outcome stories on here so don't lose hope. Said a little prayer for u xxxx

It's still only spotting at the moment. The cramps are still more of a dull ache rather than very painful like before. Hopefully if it stays at bay there's a chance. It's encouraging to know that people have experienced similar things and the pregnancy progressed. Thanks girls :hug: x

awwww hon....have everything crossed for you....everything xxxxxx

Princess, I've been following your progress all day but haven't been able to reply directly as I was at work.
Sending you massive hugs, with your erratic cyles and all the stress you've been under it wouldn't be a surprise if your cycles were out of kilter would it? Just praying that your dates are a bit mixed up and your HCG tests come back alright. What kind of timescale did they give you?

Last edited:
Yeah my dates could be well out, it's possible that I'm not as far on as I thought. I will just have to wait until Wednesday and see what the results are. But my boobs have stopped hurting and everything now. I don't feel pregnant like I did before x

Just read this hunny :hug: i hope and pray with everything i have in me that everything is OK! I'm always here for you hun xxx

Hun, any wonder you don't feel pregnant after the mw saying what she did :hug: she shouldn't be throwing around "false positives" etc until she knows the facts, she could have worded everything a bit better.. I never 'felt' pregnant, no sickness or anything so don't worry about that, keep an eye on your knickers and relax as best you can, and if you need to let anything out you know where we all are xxxx

I've only just seen this :hug: Really hope everything's ok :( I would have thought that you'd have days of bleeding, rather than it stopping after less than a day if something was wrong...your levels are good for the stage you're at, you quite often wouldn't see more than thickening of the endometrium early on and sooo many people bleed at around the time their period would be due...a very good friend of mine had sent me photos of her tests that she took at 10ish dpo and then texted me days later to say she was bleeding. She now has a very gorgeous 13 month old, so please don't give up hope. Keeping everything crossable crossed for you :hug: x x x

Dont give up hope just yet! Everything crossed for u

Well I did another clearblue digi this morning and it said pregnant 1-2. It had been saying 2-3. So I think that's my answer, my levels are dropping :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back