At a&e

yeah i'm going to try to relax, she said there was a strong heartbeat too which was amazing. with my last pregnancy (m/c) i never got to hear a heartbeat so it was music to my ears xx

Oh wow pos so so happy everything is fine and you got a strong little bean there!!!! xxx

YAY! Great news sweetheart, that's fab! I get pains due to IBS and theyre bad enough, can't imagine how much pain you must be in :hugs:.
Aw, isn't it funny, a few girlies on here have had pains etc, all these things happen and our little beans in there don't even know- theyre probably happily bouncing around while we panic! :lol:

AW sweetie! I'm so pleased. you must be hugely releaved.

If its any consolation i asked for a picture after my 5.5 week scan and they said no. That they dont give out pictures til at least 9 weeks. (I can not for the life of me think why that is!) So thats probably why they didnt give you one. I have booked another scan for 9 weeks as I'm so paranoid after mc last time and I am sure they would do the same for you if you asked?

thanks everyone.

so pleased to see you star, i've been wondering where you were this week! this tri 1 is scary business!! xx

Lol, yes it is a constant worry isnt it! Just had a few days away. And then i have this new job where i cant use the internet and every night when i get home I just collapse! No energy to log on. I lie on the sofa til hubby brings me dinner, eat it and then I'm in bed asleep by 10! Pathetic but still exhausted even with 10 hrs sleep every night.

yayyyyy! Such good news!
And u def didnt over react hun... u did the rite thing getting urself checked out.

Oh that's fantastic news!!! I'm so pleased for you hun. :dance::dance: You didn't over-react at all, every single one of us would have done the exact same thing.

Congrats pos! So happy for you! You can now relax and enjoy the weekend Xx

Fantastic news hunn. I agree you didn't over react at all. Surely it's much better to get something checked out and find out everything is OK rather than ignoring a problem that could have been sorted out if seen sooner. I would have done exactly the same thing in your position.

Thats wonderful news. I'm so pleased everythign went well and you got to see your happy, healthy little beany xxx

FANTASTIC NEWS!! It's so good seeing the heartbeat and the baby for the first time :) It is definitely the scariest times. I am literally counting down the days to my 12 wk scan (which isnt even booked yet)! You just rest easy and relax now, all looks good!!! :)

YAY!!! What wonderful news!! What a relief!! Tri 1 sure is a stressful place to be - you can now relax and enjoy your weekend.

:yay: yay that's such good news, really pleased for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back