• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A&E this morning

Princess, I'm so sorry to hear this and hope you get some answers tomorrow at the hospital.
You'll get you're strength back eventually and time really does heal.
A holiday in the sunshine sounds like a brilliant idea.
xxx

Oh jayne, I'm so so sorry your going through this. Life just doesn't seem fair sometimes... Am thinking of you sweetheart xx

im soo sorry hun, hugs, my thoughts are with you. whereabouts in n.i. are you hun? cos seriously if u need a shoulder or ear to bend im in fermanagh if ur anywhere near hun? xxx

Jayne I don't know what to say :hug: I'm so sorry.. Like Lisa says if you are nearby, when and if you're feeling up for it we could meet up somewhere central for coffee and a bitching session :hug: Always here xxxx

Awww hun I have only just seen this and my heart goes out to you, please let us know how you get on today with your results, still praying for a positive outcome for you xx

Thanks everyone :hug: went to give bloods again this morning and had 2 nurses! They were both lovely. One did say that stranger things have happened and that the baby might still be there, but she didn't want to get my hopes up. Thing is all my pg symptoms have gone now, so I feel it that it's gone. Docs have signed me off work for another 4 weeks what with my operation and everything else that's happened since (I had a bit of a breakdown on him)!
Lisa and fm2b I am way up north but maybe a meet up one day when I'm a bit more like myself would be nice. Maybe pm me your numbers and we could try to arrange something. Xxx

so when will they have the results for you? xxx

Thinking of you today Princess, hope it's good news for you. :hugs: x x

I have to phone after 4. If my levels have doubled then all is well but- as I suspect- if they have gone down but aren't below 7 then I'll have to go back in a few days time to have them checked again to make sure it's not ectopic.

Hun, I'm so sorry to hear this, but got my fx for you for this afternoon, I hope your levels have gone up. Sending you a big hug xx :hugs::hugs:

I'm the opposite to you, I grew up in Northern Ireland (Coleraine) but moved to England 10 years ago, but all my family are over there.

I really hope you get some good news, you deserve it :hugs:xxx

Hey Hun. Really sorry again to read all this. Hoping that you get good news. :hugs::hugs:

I know I'm very new to PF but still here if you need to talk to anyone. I'm in Mid Ulster (Tyrone) and in-laws are up on the North Coast area. xxxx

I had my results, hormones down to 25 so as I suspected, no more baby :cry: I have to go back next week to have one more test to make sure all hormones have gone and to chat to them about "loss". Story of my life!!! :-(

Im so sorry Hun you really don't deserve this x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back