2WW bench

Hopefully AF will make her mind up Donna. When do you go on holiday?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow

I might start prancing around in my nicest bikini's when we get there to try and tempt her to make her appearance lol.

How many dpo are you?

Blah, started to spot today :(. I'm only 7DPO.

Last edited:
Yes Pambi you might not be out yet, fingers crossed for you

Haha I will do and then I'll cry when the bikini is ruined :p I'm just gunna have to roll with it aren't I, just see what happens and when. I'm not actually due until Sunday so she probably won't show up early after all... today was just a taster of what's to come lmao

Thanks Mrs Hopeful.

No not really to be honest. Just very tired and a day or so before testing I started getting itchy nipples, as if there were breadcrumbs in my bra.

Holy shit balls!!!!!

c91a41db708684824bb94905fe1483ff.jpg

Thanks girls, in shock! I took a FRER and there's no denying the line! Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean.

Good luck to all testing this weekend!! :dust:

Oh bum, I'm out. Temp is down and the evil witch seems to have arrived. Many congratulations ladies Xxx

Needed a wee at 5am, first thing I thought was need to test since that would be my FMU, unfortunately it's not a BFP Friday for me, will see what the weekend brings but I just have a feeling I'm onto August now.

Congrats petit Pois xxx

Thanks for congrats.

Fingers crossed for you ClaireDoll.

Sorry Pambi xx

Amazing news petit pois!! Congratulations!

Same for me clairedoll - wasn't going to test, did test, bfn....
But I'm only 8/9 dpo. Feel different this cycle to last, so hoping that is a good sign. I didn't get my bfp with daughter until 11dpo so not overly optimistic, but not out yet I suppose....

Lea definitely still early days. With my last time, I tested 4 days after AF was due and bfn, didn't get BFP until over a week later, was faint lines on IC's and 2-3 weeks on digital. So I should really learn my lesson and not test so early lol, I'm about 11dpo and cd27 so just need to wait and see what happens I suppose!

Right girls. Line spotting eyes at the ready. Told myself I would wait out the weekend and failed miserably, tested when I get home from work. I *think* I can see a line but it is very very very faint, so faint it's hard to get a picture but I will try and you's can tell me what you think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 10
I can see a line on the first pic definitely! How exciting! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back