2WW bench

Thanks keely! I've done two tests from same sample, it wasn't a great one to test with probably as had drank a lot, one test is more prominent than the other but doesn't show up at all in photos compared to the lighter one! Phone won't focus in enough to get it to take either. Will try another test in the morning and if there's another line I'll pick up a test, just have internet cheapies in the house. FX'd!

:nap:I know lol, I'll be the same, don't want to tell hubby yet incase he gets his hopes up, I would go and get a test just now but he's already suspicious that I've been faffing about upstairs half the night, was in and out the bathroom to the bedroom window with the tests to see in different light lol! He's shouting upstairs what you doing up there, said I was waxing my eyebrows as its the first thing that came to mind :shhh:

I know lol, I'll be the same, don't want to tell hubby yet incase he gets his hopes up, I would go and get a test just now but he's already suspicious that I've been faffing about upstairs half the night, was in and out the bathroom to the bedroom window with the tests to see in different light lol! He's shouting upstairs what you doing up there, said I was waxing my eyebrows as its the first thing that came to mind :shhh:

Claire I can see a faint line too! FX'd for you pmsl about your post faffing around lol Xx

Last edited:
Any news Claire? Im excited for you! xxx

I'm 4DPO now, I've been crampy and feelin sicky since O, thinking I may just be a bit under the weather! Not sleeping very well at the moment either. My temps haven't really gone up anymore since ovulation rise so not feeling particularly positive however as I said my sleep in really broken so may be effecting them? What do you think? It's still early days I guess xx

Just did a test even tho I'm not due till Wednesday and got bfn again feeling deflated :(

Thanks ladies, I can't believe it! Deffo needed to see it in black and white. Now just need to FX'd for sticky bean this time! I'll definitely keep up with you all, positive vibes and baby dust to all, personally I hated it when people you'd been chatting to loads got their BFP and then buggered off to new threads never to be heard from again x

Nikki try and stay positive, i was getting bfn's right up until the very faint lines yesterday, I was due AF on Friday. It might just be too early to tell. FX'd

so we're you late before you got a bfp? I've got one more so going to see if AF arrives by thursday/Friday and do another one thanks x

Im still here too Claire, more in the background though but keep spying on you all to see how you're doing. :hug:

Nikki I'm sorry, it could still be too early! Are you using IC's? Personally I think they're cack! I got such a whisper of a line on it but then a proper good line on FRER.

Claire congratulations again, that first IC is how mine looked! Fingers crossed for all our beans, and masses of :dust: to everyone still testing xxxxx

Last edited:
I'm due Wednesday but as my cycle is irregular that's just predicted on a 28 day cycle lol feel so sick today. I've ordered some FRER off amazon they should be here tomorrow. few symptoms but same as a period really lol. What are IC's? I knew I shouldn't of tested yesterday ill wait till Wednesday now

It was a clear blue digital that I used yesterday aswell

Nike IC's are Internet Cheapies, I got a pack of 30 for £2.69 from eBay, they are One Step ones, they also do opk's. I always tested with them first, the line can be really really faint but I like to be able to have a slight idea from them first before spending £10+ on a test from boots or whatever.

ah ok no I bought a pack of clear blue ones only used one but ordered a pack of 2 FRER's which should be here tomorrow and I'll try and hold off until at least Wednesday lol driving myself mad

Got everything crossed for you Nikki! :dust:

The cheapies are handy when you just NEED to POAS haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back