CM in 2WW

klee1988

Reaction score
Hey, I'm currently in my 2ww now and was just wondering if you can tell if you are pregnant by your CM?

Right now mine is really wet and creamy ???? Anyone know if this is normal??Or a sign of pregnancy?

Any girls remember what their CM was like in their 2ww??Or if you are in your 2ww, what it yours like??

I can't remember what mine was like last time :roll:

Kaylee

yes! mine was always creamy in the 2ww - WHEN i was pregnant!
good luck!

Oh sounds good then!! :D
That is the only symptom I have though so not getting my hopes up!
I remember last time I got AF pains 4-5 days before my period was actually due so hopefully I start feeling those soon!!

Praying for a BFP!!!!

xox

i have white/creamy CM atm too...not getting my hopes up though....

Im doing the 2ww and cm is ew and creamy....

:pray: for my BFP - though i dont have any other symptoms either, only the ones that i think i feel but most probably am making up! lol

kaylee - when are you testing?

Been testing everyday :rotfl: wih ebay cheapies!But no luck, completely negatives. :(
Got my BFP on a tescos one last time 3-4 before af I think so hopefully i get something by Sunday.

I have my own personal symptom....I never get cold sores. The last time I was in the 2ww, I got one and what you know, I have one again.
Might be due to stress or weather change so dont want to get my hopes up!!

Anyone got any other symptoms in their 2ww?
I LOVE symptom spotting hehe :lol:

I have been having headaches, feel more tired and very slight AF like pains - all too early to be signs i suppose - but i live in hope!

im in the 2 week wait at the moment
and ive had like a achy feeling in my boobs
the creamy cm
the other day i was feeling as though i was going to :puke: but didnt
then the next day at 11am i did :puke:
then today i felt sick as soon as i woke up but couldnt move untill the feeling had gone

last night i had like a werid sound in my stomach ( and lol no i didnt have the farts lol)

im just hoping its my month been trying for 3 years now its hard ...going to doctors at 3pm and then going to boots to get a test it might be to early though

also im always bang on with my periods and last month i was 4 days early and it was really light period not like usual

hope this makes sence

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back