2WW bench

Controlled myself this morning too :)
Come on bfp friday crew we can do it. Only two more mornings of not testing and then we can poas to our hearts content.

Hi girls! Hope you're all doing okay? Any interesting symptoms to report?

Haven't posted in a while but have been lurking. Trying not to think too much this month, which has gone reasonably well because I smashed my phone last week so couldn't update my app, we were away at a wedding all weekend, and I can't get my app on my temp phone! So haven't been symptom spotting as such.

HOWEVER. Now I'm back at work and checked my emails - Ovia says I could technically test in 2 days! :shock: This month has really run away from me.

I'm feeling relatively positive about this month - here are the stats lol

12th (CD13) - neg OPK
13th (CD14) - neg OPK, BD
14th (CD15) - neg OPK, BD, EWCM
15th (CD16) - pos OPK, BD, light cramps (possible ov?)
16th (CD17) - BD

So I reckon I'm 10/11dpo? I really want to wait til I'm late (31 day cycle) so I need to be strong til 30th/31st!

As I say, haven't noticed any massive symptoms, other than that I was VERY moody last night which was odd as I'd had a really good day. And a little bit of creamy CM today.

Sorry for essay! Sending baby dust to all of you :dust:

Proud of us Donna! We can beat this poas addiction.
I just quickly went to pee before I started to have doubts and drank some water straight away too telling myself I would have comprimised the results
Claire how has your morning been?
Petit pois so you're just ahead of us then, very exciting! What do you think?

Fingers crossed petit pois. Valentina we are doing so well aren't we

I'm getting back ache kind of low down on my left side.... hate stupid symptom spotting bfp friday can't come soon enough

I didn't even have time to think about testing this morning, Ive had the most stressful day ever, I own a bridal boutique and brides are totally just bloody mental, I'll say no more! I actually got myself in such a state earlier that I hoped I wasn't pregnant as i'm convinced my first m/c was brought on by far too much stress in my life at that time, also wedding related ironically! Anyway tomorrow is a new day and one step closer to BFP Friday ladies! So proud of you's for holding firm and no poas!

Oh gosh just got home and the first thing that entered my mind was the tests I have. Got 3 left. Give me the strength to restrain myself lol.
Oh no Claire thats not nice to hear. I bet brides can be a handfull sometimes! Hope it's better tomorrow

Sorry to hear about the stress at work, I can only imagine what a nightmare some brides can be.

Yup not long until bfp friday. I'm feeling less and less positive the closer it gets to be honest.

Don't really have any symptoms now other than back ache and cramps but that could easily just be af on her jolly way

Come on, bfp friday is around the corner, :love: dust to us all, we can do this!

Fell asleep on the sofa and (TMI)woke up literally bathing in sweat. Like hair-wet-amount of sweat. Been having nightsweats kind of often after quitting the pill but have never had it during a 'nap' before and never this heavy. I put it down to the natural hormones my body was starting to make. Could that be it this time too? FX'd

Getting quite anxious to test actually now.. What if I get a very ugly visit from AF this month and am very disappointed, yet again.. Or what if my bfp does show, what emotional rollercoaster ride am I in for next :oooo:
Oh gosh... This is getting very close

*next symptom: over thinking?*

Last edited:
Figured I'd join you in here for once. I don't normally like to look at these threads as it makes me overthink things. I haven't thought about symptoms at all in the last few months and it's so much nicer. I think I am just really pessimistic when it comes to getting pregnant and expect a negative test every time. I don't normally test until I think I'm late and then half the time just find out that AF had decided to wait a few extra days! But I'm off to have a steroid injection tomorrow and need to know if I'm pregnant to make an informed decision about it so will be testing tomorrow at 13dpo. Last time I had to test for a similar circumstance I came on about an hour later!! So frustrating!

Anyway, I have had cramps a lot of today and it's pretty rare that I get them during AF so my mind has been wondering.. It would be such a relief to get a positive x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Overthinking is definitely a symptom haha! Insomnia also so it seems, I've been waking up between 2 and 3 every night, dying of thirst then can't sleep at all :( work my part time job at 5.30am every day so hoping if it is a genuine symptom it doesn't last long! My boobs are killing me also but not sure if that's contributing to the no sleeping and it's a vicious cycle! I also got very sweaty when I came off the pill so it's not just you lol we had a day of roasting weather at one point combined with running about like a headless chicken that morning, had to come home and get showered and changed, my husband is a superhuman he never sweats at all so he doesn't understand lol I'm standing there like em my knickers are soaking and not in a good way aaaand I have under boob sweat! Blergh!

Welcome Michelle! It's not a bad thing necessarily to be a bit pessimistic about the test, will make the bfp all the more happy and surprising!

Welcome Michele!

I've been waking up randomly at 4am every am for the pas 3 nights!
Quickly went to pee again before my mind woke up and told me to test lol! :dance:

Ha. Cheers for the welcome... But I am currently really annoyed! I got up this morning and like I said was going to do a pregnancy test. I decided I'd check inside first so I'm not wasting a test if I've already come on. No blood so I do the test and wipe afterwards... Only to find blood!! Arrgghh!

So my stay here was ridiculously short! Oh well, drinks this weekend at least.. Good luck to you guys. X

Sorry to hear Michelle! If you think there's a posibility next time that AF is gonna show maybe catch your FMU in a cup first and then stick the test in after you're finished on the toilet?
Good luck on your TTC journey, may you have your BFP very soon :love:

Sorry to hear Michelle! If you think there's a posibility next time that AF is gonna show maybe catch your FMU in a cup first and then stick the test in after you're finished on the toilet?
Good luck on your TTC journey, may you have your BFP very soon :love:
Ah that's a great idea, thanks!

I've been having very vivid dreams the past few nights, nothing pregnancy related but really weird.

Still have bad lower back pain but that's about it. I was naughty and tested this morning... BFN, I'll be honest I think that's what I'll see on Friday as well.

I need to start preparing myself for how I'm going to cope with having my period on holiday, we're only going for a week so it's going to be a bit of a nightmare really. We go Friday, I'm due on Sunday so that's most of the holiday I'm going to be on and we're just sitting around a pool for most of it :( I've packed tampons, just hope I'm not too heavy so I don't have to be constantly changing them. Bleugh... I do have a moon cup somewhere which I might practice putting in on the evenings as if I manage to get it right I will be able to use that during the day and it should last longer than a tampon, I just remember it's been years since I've used it (was on depo for a while) and when I first started using it, it took me a while to get used to it and not have it leaking.

Or maybe not on the moon cup. Husband doesn't think we have a kettle in the room so I'd have no way of sterilising it

Ladies on the subject of testing, I buy the packs of 30 tests from online, the one step ones, it says they are 10mlu which if in understanding properly is the most sensitive out of all the tests, including all these fancy schmanzy ones? So... If this is the case why are they so cheap, I think my last pack cost £2.69, and also why do people recommend FRER so much if they aren't as sensitive?! Confused!

Valentina I've just noticed your signature haha, holding strong for Friday, Donna we'll let you away with testing early since your off on holiday. FX'd still for you though. X

I think I might cave in the morning too had serious struggles yesterday when I got home not to test lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back