Yay... the 2ww thread! come join in ;)

Fingers crossed for you girls :dust:

Last edited:
BFN this morning for me :wall2:

still no signs of af tho, im either due today or yesterday, so a day late i dunno lol

how are u getting on louise? u managed to get some :sleep:? did you test?

never mind at least no sign of af so your still in :dance:
cant test for ages yet xx

well im out again this month, the witch has arrived :wall2:

had absolutly no signs whatsoever tho, which is odd, cos i always have a lil cramp before it shows, but had one yest that lasted no longer than a fart! :oooo:

ile pop in now and again louise to see how your getting on, hope she doesnt get you x

Last edited:
Sorry she got you babe :hug: So was that another 28 days cycle? Have you worked out when you're going to start the shagathon from this month?

ema lou i am so so sorry she got you :hug: yeah please come back and say hello!! lots of love speak soon
really worried she might get me to.:mad: have been having so many odd pains going on. a pulling feeling down below??

Last edited:
im feeling :puke: rubbish got headache, pulling sensation down below and just generally yuk hope im not coming down with something deep down im hoping its signs :)
im confussed when working out when i can test do i count the day of last af or day after?? 22nov

yeah it was a 28 day cycle hun, so im guessing around 14days from now haha! we are currently on a woohoo ban till tuesday anyway so she came at the right time :)

this period is very different to the last one, last one was awfully sore, heavy, cramping for 3days before she arrived, this one, didnt even know she was coming had no usual signs and painfree and not very heavy.

when should i start POAS to tract ovulation, i think i always test for it too early :whistle:

GP said to me to test between CD10-17...

Hello Ladies,

I tested the morning of the 9th... when I thought I was 4 days before my AF was due... my cycle is normally about 33 days long but this month it changed!! Got a BFN that morning, and in the afternoon I had really slight bleeding which stopped within the hour. I then got full AF on the 11th, which means my cycle this month was only 30 days?! Why after all of these years of working like clockwork does it decide to change the first month we begin TTC???? Soooo confusing. I normally NEVER get cramps with AF and this month was agonising. I should be finished tomorrow, and then can start having sexy time again. :) Sorry to hear no luck for you this month ema-lou. Fingers crossed for Louise still though! xx

wayhey for sexy time!

i cant wait till tuesday night lol

hugs for you pudds x

HAHA, 'sexy time' is much funnier in the voice of Borat. Tuesday night eh!? lol, Good luck! Mine will start the week leading up to Christmas Eve. I'm due to OV on Boxing Day- that's if I trust my cycle. When you are 'woohoo'in' Ema-Lou, do you do it every other day or what? I have heard conflicting ideas about how often you should try? x

pudds sorry she got you!! :hug:im sure she tries to wind us up by not coming as normal!!:wall2:
everyone i have asked say every other day. have fun ema and pudds its fun :bd: i think i might be testing earlier as cant wait :)

well my af due sat/sun so was planning to test friday thats if i can wait that long hehe
will prob test b4 then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back